Shocking Twists for this Week! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

What is so shocking about these twists?πŸ˜†

it is shocking...Kamli Wedding still on πŸ˜†
that means gopal track is not going to end 
The spoilers filled with Kamli's marriage just spoilt my mood and interest to watch the show.

The whole spoiler will not be shown this week,some scenes will be shown next week.And they will escape on Saturday according to the spoiler.Still searching them,founding them,killing Gopal is pending.The marriage will take this whole month and the first half of next month also.Oh God!
its nothing but increasing number of episodes
So now delay in Anandi Nandini reunion They are giving stable hints but pace is so slow

jaldi kya hain since TVT been stable too 😑
Edited by blushing - 8 years ago
Originally posted by anaamica

Anandi leaving in Jagya's absence was very wrong. She knew J and G have differences and G feels A is responsible for it. She could have waited until J's return and convinced him of her decision. Instead, she took an escape path - knowing very well that G will be blamed by J.

Why are they butchering everybody's characters - A, J and G.
Anandi did not wait for Jagya's return because she said to Dadisaa i cannot say no to him i cannot leave in front of him  i cannot see him hurt she thought he will try to stop her and she cannot say no to him if she said then he will be hurt and it will become difficult for her to move out in his presence  thats why she went behind his back πŸ˜› 
People are saying if she would have waited for his return and tell him she will be bashed for interference No that won't be her interference but that is called basic manners When a guest leaves a house she informs all family members , thank them for their support for 11 years  The way they took care of her and her kid   Anandi is bashed right now because she is  in so much awe of her first love even now not only she cook  these  thoughts he listens to her more than his wife she also runs behind his back because she cannot say no to him  while she can hurt her Dadisaa say no to her , can hurt her son shivam strictly ask him she won't answer him and they are going but is falling weak in front of Jagya

Actually Anandi is a cunning woman She deliberately created such situation so Ganga will be blamed and she becomes victim otherwise there was no reason to tell Dadisaa Ganga hates me and Ganga has never questioned Anandi's rights in Badi Haveli as their daughter She never brought  this issue i am daughter in law  of the house Anandi is no one  but yes Anandi is no one to interfere in JaGan's personal  matters  She has no right on that at all and Ganga has objected only that and also presented their own example  they don't do same  with her what  she does because they have no right same way Anandi too has no right but this woman Anandi it bruised her ego so much that she blamed Ganga as having poison in heart and left the house blaming her 

Jagya will blame Ganga because Dadisaa who is heart broken now will lie to him and Jagya can understand that Dadisaa is lying  Anandi clearly blamed Ganga in front of Dadisaa so Ganga is caught  and she did nothing wrong to Anandi yet Anandi made sure Ganga will be blamed Jagya never kept Anandi in his house for his own personal interest but yes Dadisaa is very important for him He never wanted  Dadisaa to be hurt and Dadisaa is hurt right now 

Edited by kate-nic - 8 years ago
for DS sake Jagya blaming Ganga ... Otherwise Jagya won't blame Ganga

wha ... DS is sad for that Jagya can cheer her why blame Ganga if Ganga is so right

means Jagya is wrong kya ... For DS sake blames poor Ganga
Anandi deliberately created a situation so that ganga will be blamed ? 
Which situation?  I think the soulmates were quarreling in their bedroom whether mannu should b told the truth or not..

when Anandi and dadisa went to invite them for dinner out. they witnessed the fight and got to know what was going on in ganga's mind, 

So how anandi created the situation??πŸ˜•
and How come blaming Ganga made DS happy ... If DS is sad try to cheer her ..give her strength take care of her

How come putting blame can make one happy ...

DS will be happy kya if Jagya blame Ganga ...sounds interesting

Shocking twist indeed Jagya blaming GangaπŸ˜›
Is this blaming happening before he met Anandi or after he met Anandi?

Originally posted by blushing

for DS sake Jagya blaming Ganga ... Otherwise Jagya won't blame Ganga

wha ... DS is sad for that Jagya can cheer her why blame Ganga if Ganga is so right

means Jagya is wrong kya ... For DS sake blames poor Ganga
lol  wah is your logic 
Ganga has dug her own grave by blaming Jagya thats why he will misunderstand her Let me see how much Jagya would misunderstand Ganga had she not blamed him like that what nonsense she uttered to him  
but she has not done any wrong or said any wrong to Anandi devi  if Anandi is so right then why blame Ganga she hates her why not see her mistake and stay in limits Ganga never kicked her out of house