India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Engraved in your heart!!! (Page 3)

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Res ;) sorry really busy week with finals around the corner! Promise to read and reply soon n thanks for the pm Rashmi :) :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intuitive

Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
nice post and superb discussion abt the episodes

Intuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini2013

nice post and superb discussion abt the episodes

thanks dearSmile
Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Res ;) sorry really busy week with finals around the corner! Promise to read and reply soon n thanks for the pm Rashmi :) :) 

Its ok, all the best fr ur finals.

Raingoddess

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

RAshmi thats such an awesome post Embarrassed whole week's write up EmbarrassedClap
Yeahh it feels surreal Embarrassed from the precap on fri , so many things have changed. The story has literally got back on its track, it was going haywire previously, thank God the boring Pak track ended Confused

SaHil, they are just epitome of beauty n passion EmbarrassedEmbarrassed when they r together in a single frame,n that too after such a long time Embarrassed how could we not get the sparks flying EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Starting from feeling each others presence n skipping their beats, to Their first interaction in the shoe shop, 

Rab ne bana di jodi symbolism .

Sanam's comeback 

Sanam getting so mych affected n mesmerized seeing him, 
A pull she cant resist Embarrassed

N finally to the Attraction Sanam felt hearing Aahil singing that song Embarrassed it has been a surreal experience...

Looking forward to more n more junoon now Embarrassed

Thanks a lot mischy. SmileThis week has been so much fun n full of romance n comedy, nt the boring drama. I mean I'm not finding words- have used everything but still it does feel less.  I can't wait for the next episode. Goodness, I have used 'I can't wait for the next episode.' so many times and still it doesn't stop. it has become a mantraLOL just want more n more junoon.
It is like they dont need chemistry just together in one frame is enough to burn the screen. Yes everything is so surreal. All I can say is they keep me waiting for the next episode.

Edited by darlingpinks - 11 May 2015 at 11:22pm
Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingpinks

Thanks! And awesome post Rashmi! You have done a great job outlining all those perfect moments from this track HugTruly SaHil and their Junoon is enchanting! Day Dreaming Loved this track so much! That soul connection, the unexplainable attraction, the longing, the heartfelt prayers, everything Heart Just so perfect! The song sequences and hits n misses were what we craved for so long! Cant wait for tomorrow! Aahil's heartbreak will be painful to watch Cry But we know that his Begum Jaan will be back in his arms soon! KV will make us all cry tomorrow! Cry Anyway cant wait to watch the episode and hope u write more beautiful posts like this one ClapEmbarrassed

Edited by Raingoddess - 12 May 2015 at 9:14pm

Intuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by darlingpinks

Thanks! And awesome post Rashmi! You have done a great job outlining all those perfect moments from this track HugTruly SaHil and their Junoon is enchanting! Day Dreaming Loved this track so much! That soul connection, the unexplainable attraction, the longing, the heartfelt prayers, everything Heart Just so perfect! The song sequences and hits n misses were what we craved for so long! Cant wait for tomorrow! Aahil's heartbreak will be painful to watch Cry But we know that his Begum Jaan will be back in his arms soon! KV will make us all cry tomorrow! Cry Anyway cant wait to watch the episode and hope u write more beautiful posts like this one ClapEmbarrassed

Thank u so much Esha for the appreciationSmileYesterday there was a new version of junoon played. Their love it is so much deep. The hits n misses were so nice. He will make us cry for sure. I cried for no other hero, infact i feel annoyed bt when this guy cries, it is so natural, i end up crying. it is real. n i cant wait to see how will he make her remember him. Remember the last kiss convo they shared in IM.
Thanks again.

Raingoddess

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Your welcome Embarrassed

Intuitive

Go to top