Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Soup after reading the Chudail dialogue just reminded me, when Sanam heard him n Chudail in the shoe shop, she heard him as Aahil, then he made his identity Sahil, what is Shayer introduces him Sahil? She knows he is Aahil. I know its not gona make a difference to the story. But, the thought just crossed my mind.
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm post rashmi.*clap*.a total flshbk of ths week's epi.its marvelous.
Sahil junoon is roking
Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONU2408

Awsm post rashmi.*clap*.a total flshbk of ths week's epi.its marvelous.
Sahil junoon is roking

Thanks a lot dear for the appreciation! Had to get all the feelings out so made it. Yes Sahil rocks, it is just so awesome. Can't wait for tonight
JShukla thumbnail

Oh the pull of Sahil and you had to get all those lovely feels on cyber paper- totally get it.

I'm too lazy to make a post, but when such posts come, I can read them again and again. Its like I am reading my own words.
totally enjoying my entertainment these days.. sigh. I take my half an hour very seriously. glad that 4L are also respecting it.

this week has had an awesome start too... try making post on today too.. it totally deserves itπŸ˜‰

Edited by JShukla - 8 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RAshmi thats such an awesome post πŸ˜³ whole week's write up πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Yeahh it feels surreal πŸ˜³ from the precap on fri , so many things have changed. The story has literally got back on its track, it was going haywire previously, thank God the boring Pak track ended πŸ˜•

SaHil, they are just epitome of beauty n passion πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ when they r together in a single frame,n that too after such a long time πŸ˜³ how could we not get the sparks flying πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Starting from feeling each others presence n skipping their beats, to Their first interaction in the shoe shop, 

Rab ne bana di jodi symbolism .

Sanam's comeback 

Sanam getting so mych affected n mesmerized seeing him, 
A pull she cant resist πŸ˜³

N finally to the Attraction Sanam felt hearing Aahil singing that song πŸ˜³ it has been a surreal experience...

Looking forward to more n more junoon now πŸ˜³
Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShukla

Oh the pull of Sahil and you had to get all those lovely feels on cyber paper- totally get it.

I'm too lazy to make a post, but when such posts, I can read them again and again. Its like I am reading my own words.
totally enjoying my entertainment these days.. sigh. I take my half an hour very seriously. glad that 4L are also respecting it.

this week has had an awesome start too... try making post on today too.. it totally deserves itπŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot dear.😊 Really needed to get it out. Even I am lazy so can't do it today. Actually, making preprations for Dad b'day. Will make tomorrow, really need to get it out.

You can read them again n again n I can read this comment again n again😊. YeaH ENJOYING it so much, today's episode cried. Sanam's tear made me cry n that really of Aahil's, his holding her hand, the fbs.
Cant wait for tomorrow .These are the words I am using from past one week.πŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Res ;) sorry really busy week with finals around the corner! Promise to read and reply soon n thanks for the pm Rashmi :) :) 
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post and superb discussion abt the episodes
Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mini2013

nice post and superb discussion abt the episodes

thanks dear😊
Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Res ;) sorry really busy week with finals around the corner! Promise to read and reply soon n thanks for the pm Rashmi :) :) 

Its ok, all the best fr ur finals.