Qubool Hai

Engraved in your heart!!!

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

From when the news of Dharmasala track came we got good vibes and yes, it turned out so good that it is difficult to describe. I am too late for this post, I know that. Had gone for a wedding, so had no time, but couldn't help but make this post.

It was perfect, gorgeous, beautiful, awesome, amazing, fantastic, fabulous. These words itself would fail in front of the week. It was Sahilness, junooni, reloaded junoon.

Besides, the IM track is also going nice and hilarious. Romance at one place,comedy at one place. Glad that Lateef is back.

4 Lions are in their full element. They can do wonders with Romance, hoping they continue this way.

The spoiler made me😭, but excited for it. Wondering what will happen to Shaad? Nazia is also back. I am sure this week will bring new twists n turns, but keeping romance.

We were pretty much excited for the Dharmasala track

Then came last Monday's precap, bringing the excitement in us. We knew that it was just a glimpse and lot more was in store for us, but so good, so so so so... Real. 

Monday's episode aired n we knew QH was back, Sahil was back. I was sure of it. 

She was standing there in a burqha, let me not forget to mention, Surbhi looks amazing in burqhas. Then he entered, he felt it, she felt it and felt it that they felt it. They got the feeling of apna being close. Eyes started to search for them but they couldn't find but their souls found it. Awesome expressions by Kv n Surbhi's eyes. 

"Ya Allah... Mera dil aaj itni zor se kyun dhadak raha hai. Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ke meri Sacchi Mohabbat, meri Sanam! Meri mohabbat! Yahin kahin hai..."  

"Patah nahin mujhe aise kyun laga raha hai ke mera dil itne dino baad aaj pehli baar dhadka hai... Aisa lag raha hai jaise mera koi apna mere aas paas hai..." 

Best dialogues of the episode.

Additi was too hilarious, giving us great comic stuff, she almost called a Kooli n Kv's expressions to it were too hilarious. He is one fantastic character who can carry out any role. No wonder he got the best actor award.

Then the trio women of QH's hit and miss in the washroom was nice too n Amara was back into her awesome acting as SK, Afreen Khan- I loved the name, suits AG.

The precap came n it was just perfect. The episode was a glimpse of QH n Sahil coming back which we totally loved. 

We couldn't wait for the next episode n it came so beautifully out of expectations.Teri Meri played, no one expected it I guess. I mean guyss what shall I say about the scene. The scene was totally ruled by SJ's eyes. 

'Aahilji aapke Sanam ke paas nahi ayenge'

The name Aahil sent shivers down her spine n then when she heard Sanam again she felt something. He entered then again changing the atmosphere, it happens every time he is around.The fbs came like a rush, n they were just sooo beautiful. Her mind stopped, only heart worked n this heart carried her forward towards him, but she stopped when she saw him linking his hands with some other woman. She felt it was not right, but also she felt a pang of jealousy at her heart. She went back but her heart lingered around him, he had stolen it, not now, long back. 

He came to take a shoe for his wife and accidentally they chose the same shoe, their hands touched slightly. She looked at him and was lost in those beautiful eyes, while he was kinda surprised, those were somewhat familiar. He asked politely for the shoe and she could just nod.

He went to S2, and see he picked no.7 by mistake instead of no.9 or did his heart pick it not by  mistake. He went to return the shoe, their hands touched. He said, 'shayad ye aapke liye hai' and the shoe returned to the rightful owner. Again she was lost in his eyes which had cast a magic on her from the start.

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushqil
Do lafzoon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye
Ik ladka ik ladki ki yeh kahani hai nayi
Do lafzoon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye
Ik dooje se huey juda Jab ik dooje ke liye bane

Teri meri, meri teri Prem kahani hai mushqil

Aaa...

Tumse dil jo lagaya toh jahaan maine paaya
Kabhi socha na tha yun meelon door hoga saaya
Kyun khuda tune mujhe aisa khwaab dikhaya
Jab haqiqat mein usey todna tha

Aa...

Ik dooje se huye judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Do lafzon mein yeh Bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri baaton ka har lamha
Sab se anjaana, do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paaye

Har ehsaas mein tu hai
Har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

Aaa...

Sara din bit jaaye, Saari raat jagaye
Bas khayal tumhara lamha lamha tadpaye
Yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jaaye faasle
Yeh Tere mere darmayaan hai Jo saare

Ik dooje se huey juda Jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Teri meri baaton ka har lamha Sab se anjaana
Do lafzon mein yeh Bayaan na ho paaye

Har ehsaas mein tu hai har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

She managed to tell a shukriya, he turned to go but the touch, it was so powerful, all memories came flooding back, he turned to see her, but she had turned back by then.

Not to mention, aahil's encounter with the officer. Shashi Kapoor ko baccha baccha jantha hai. India's finest actor.

And teri meri was perfect and unexpected gift to us, viewers. One of the perfectly shot sequences.

Then comes the tujh mein rab dikh tha hai sequence, perfect song for sanam's turnmoil. She just can't take her eyes of his eyes, mesmerized she is, by the purity of his eyes.He is surprised and gives a smile, then goes to the kid to help him as sanam follows him keeping her hand on his. Something happens, something electric, the hearts connect, she tries to take her hand away from his but the next moment all she knows is she wants to drown in his eyes, so she lets her hand stay there feeling him, wanting to feel him.

Na Kuch Poocha, Na Kuch Manga
Tune Dil Se Diya Jo Diya
Na Kuch Bola, Na Kuch Tola
Muskura Ke Diya Jo Diya
Tu Hi Dhoop, Tu Hi Chau
Tu Hi Apna Paraya
Aur Kuch Na Janu, Bas Itna Hi Janu
(Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun) - 2
Sajde Sar Jhukta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun
Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun
Rab Ne.. Bana Di Jodii....

Then started the Dharmasala track, the hits n misses in corridor, then they drink the same drink and that was a traditional drink. He changed his name to Sahil!!! Kv's expressions to the taxi driver were awesome.

Then she feels him, goes to the other room, stops near the door, tries to check inside n the junoon was just awesome. Then he comes in the black jacket, takes the same scarf Sanam chose for him, smells it and puts it around his neck, to smell it now and then, trying to feel her in it. Then the precap came. We were all OMG!!!

The next episode came and KV proved he was a romantic hero, reminded of Raj from DDLJ. He carried it with so much ease, and made it will so real.When he came behind Sanam in the shop, putting the scarf around his neck should I mention how he looked?

He went to sing the song, Tune Mujhe Pehchane Nahi, how perfect, he smelled the scarf before singing, fbs of Sanam in burqha.Perfect song for perfect situation. He made the scen feel so natural, the movie feeling.

I guess he himself would have described Sanam so accurately in the sketch. 

Tune Mujhe Pehchaana Nahin
Jaana Main Koyi Anjaana Nahi
Aashiq Hoon Main Tere Naam Ka
Deewana Hoon Main Deewana Nahin

Naam Batake Tu Kehti Hai
Tu Woh Nahi Koi Aur Hai
Tune Di Thi Yeh Anguthi
Yeh Kehti Hai Tu Hai Joothi

Kaata Na Tha Joh Nikal Gaya
Kaagaz Na Tha Jo Kho Gaya
Likha Hai Dil Pe Yeh Tere
Tu Hai Meri Main Hoon Tera

She recognized it, his voice. Came running to him like a dewaani which she is. You could see so much of Sanam in her. She was upset of not finding him. Then came the tissue scene. 

" Yeh kisika use kia hua tissue nahi...kisika mohabbat ka pegum hai..ye dekhiya kese ek hi naam ko baar baar likha hua hai..esa lagta hai jese ye shaksh apni mohabbat ko pehchaan ne ki aur usse dhundne ki koshish kar raha ho...Bohot kam log hote he jinke mohabbat se kisi aur ki dil pe kasak peda ho...ese cheezo ko toh samhal ke rakhna chahiya."

This was Sanam. She was back, completely back.

I was disappointed that precap didn't happen but I enjoyed the episode. Well, I just don't have words for it. Just an OMG! It was so soulful. Brought back old memories. She cried for him, he held her hand.

When the week started we knew one thing Sahil will be back, Sanam would be back, Qh would be back and it is by the end of the week. Can't wait for tonight's episode, I might cry which I cried during the precap.

This week was ruled by Kv's expressions and Surbhi's eyes. Hats off to them.

Sahil is the purest couple I have ever seen. He wrote Sanam all over the paper, engraved it in his heart and Sanam will never let it be erased, just like how she preserved the tissue paper. They have engraved each other's name in their heart so hard that it will never be erased not by any force on the earth, a lie is nothing. They are just so pure.❀️

Edited by darlingpinks - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
True dear!! πŸ˜Š

Awesome post!! πŸ‘
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post and it was just flawless which told us the feelings which i am sure everyone must have experienced while watching last weeks episodes
last week was actually a treat to watch and i dont think that we will be disappointed this week to
looking forward to the upcoming episodes 
thankyou for such a wonderful post😊
Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

well said

Thanks dear😊
Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskaan17rocks

Amazing post and it was just flawless which told us the feelings which i am sure everyone must have experienced while watching last weeks episodes

last week was actually a treat to watch and i dont think that we will be disappointed this week to
looking forward to the upcoming episodes 
thankyou for such a wonderful post😊

Thanks a lot dear😊 
Yeah,  it was a treat. Was worth the wait. Can't wait for tonight's episode to air.
Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Aishwarya--

True dear!! πŸ˜Š

Awesome post!! πŸ‘

Thanks dear😊
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ha!
And I thought I was the only one who couldn't stop drooling over them.😳

4 Lions in their elements! πŸ‘ So true! This is where Season 4 actually starts.πŸ₯³

Romance, comedy, drama..all in the right mix! Every single character was impressive this week.πŸ‘

Ur post- I could read this over and over again...πŸ‘
And those dialogues... I have no words in my dictionary for this dialogue writer.😳
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahilji aapke Sanam ke paas aayiyena...
πŸ‘ How fitting that chudail herself invited him to get in and have that encounter with 'his Sanam'. 

Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

Ha!

And I thought I was the only one who couldn't stop drooling over them.😳

4 Lions in their elements! πŸ‘ So true! This is where Season 4 actually starts.πŸ₯³

Romance, comedy, drama..all in the right mix! Every single character was impressive this week.πŸ‘

Ur post- I could read this over and over again...πŸ‘
And those dialogues... I have no words in my dictionary for this dialogue writer.😳

Thank you so much Soup😊 You can read it again and again. Thanks a lot. 
Season 4-yes, a separate one. It is beautiful.
Just love those dialogues, so beautiful, so real n pure. does it feel.
Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

Ahilji aapke Sanam ke paas aayiyena...

πŸ‘ How fitting that chudail herself invited him to get in and have that encounter with 'his Sanam'.

I love Chudail for this one. Purani Begum Sahiba n Nayi Begum Sahiba both help Sahil unknowingly.
N yea Soup there are a lot of Sahil droolers, we just can't stop it, out of our control.