RaNeil OS- You Are Special To Me PG3

Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
   Getting To Know You -OS 

The buzzing workplace of Birdsong was quite a perplexing sight, Many poring over their computer screens, some going through a flock of papers and files, the scurrying of the peon and several other bustling eruptions added on to the hullabaloo of the working abode. Radhika, the quiet yet confident newcomer was shifting in her seat, her eyeballs blinking more than needed due to the unwelcoming gestures of some of her colleagues. The peon, though helped Sam and team on making fun of her the other day, he apologetically served her with a hot mug of coffee, uttering a hesitating Good morning all along. Radhika as a girl from small town had never been exposed to such pranks, but she did grasp from Sam's genuine behavior with her inferiors that she was quite a girl, with lot of unexposed goodness in her. Though the equation of piyali mam and Sam was a surprising one. Radhika couldn't believe a mother can be this strict and rude with her own kid. Sam had reasons to be angry with me, she concluded to herself grimly. Also there was this nice and chirpy Neil, she had some lingering doubts on his flirty talks before, but undoubtedly he gained her trust and admiration the previous day by helping her reach the airport on time to meet her dear family. 

As the clock struck 9, Neil entered his square cubicle dressed in a casual Tee paired up with a three fourth pant, to begin his daily official chores in birdsong, his eyes fell on a nervous but happy looking Radhika sitting in her work-space, cast a thin nervous smile at him. 

"Hi, Good morning." She said.

"Good morning." He said with a radiant smile. "It looks like you're in high spirits, kya Saral se baat huyi?" He asked but couldn't fail to see her face fall slightly. 

"Nahi. Aise baat nahi hai! Waise, yesterday ke liye thank u! Airport drop karna thak teek hai, but you didn't have to drop me back home, that was very sweet of you!" She said sincerely.

"Chashni, pehle yeh formal baat karna chodo. And btw, woh Maybelline meeting attend karo! You'll get to know many things in such meetings, teeke!" He said with a cheery hi5, which she had recently been taught by Neil himself. 

As time rolled on, Radhika tried and tried to get into the conference room, but to her trepidation she was unsuccessful every time. At last with the peon's insistence she took the coffee mugs to make an entry into the conference room. The main speaker of the meeting there was a guy called Arjun, whose face contorted with anger and annoyance at the sight of me intruding his meeting. 

"Come in or else just get yourself out fast," he spat at her.

Shaking from head to toe as every single person's eyes were glued to her, She sauntered towards the members seated around. In a state of panic, She fumbled upon the carpet spread down across the huge and spectacular conference room. And there again she was saved from further embarrassment by Neil, who held her on time. He made her stand straight, "Be careful, Chashni!" He said with a smile, and grabbed the coffee tray from her, with a gentle gesture and served everyone else himself cheerfully.  

"Either sit down or just leave!" Arjun grunted as Radhika simply stood gaping at Neil serving coffee to piyali mam. Neil turned around to catch her eye, he gestured her to sit in an unoccupied chair behind him, which she obliged instantly. 

Subsequently once the meeting concluded, She caught up with Neil for yet another  painstaking session of thanking.  "Thanks once again, har baar tum Meri kitni madhad ki hai! Really thankful to you for saving me there in the conference!" She said gratefully.  

"Chashni, tume thakhaan nahi hoti thank you bol Bol ke? It's alright, girl" he said 

"Neil, just a sec...!" She picked up her ringing cell phone, which happened to be Saral. Neil didn't fail to observe rat her face darkened a little while she attended the incoming call. 

"I love u, I love you radhu!" Neil could hear a screaming voice of Saral as he was standing nearby. After a few minutes of murmuring in a whisper with a painful expression, Radhika turned around to face Neil who had been intently staring at her. 

"Main ek baat pooch sakta hoon, Chashni?" He asked.

"Haan...!" Radhika replied looking uncertain.

"Lagta hai ki tum iss alliance se kush nahi ho! I know that I don't have much rights to ask this, but as far as I've observed you, you're so happy and vibrant when you talk with family. Par Saral Tera fianc hai, tumaare chehre par itni si muskurahat bhi dikahyi nahi di, when you were talking to him! Issi liye main yeh Saval poocha!" 

Radhika fell into deep silence for a moment before answering him in a grim voice, 
"Neil, when you're forced to do something by family, you have to accept it no matter what! Main kuch karna chahti hoon! Shaadi ke bare main ab sochna hi nahi chahti. Par yeh Saral bhi na, every time he reminds me that I am indebted to him, which obviously annoys me! Aur har baar usse ILU bhi kehna hai, when I don't even love him, how will I say ILu to him, idiot!" She muttered in an audible tone especially the last few words, with her head bent. Neil's face split with an understanding smile.

"Chashni, yeh Saral bilkul idiot hai! Joh tum jaise ambitious ladki ki soch samajh nahi sakta! Chalo usse chodo! Aaj shaam tu free ho nah?" He asked 

"Haan, par kyun?" 

"Kyun ki, main tumhe shopping pe jaana chahta hoon!" 

"Shopping, par Neil...!" She dragged her sentence, as Neil began to take her leave without waiting for her reply. 

Around late evening, Radhika was being steered around a book store by Neil. She was surprised when he showed her a bookshelf full of creativity books exclusive for budding writers. 

"Chashni, Sam ne mujhe batati thi, When we came back from Rishikesh, ki tum ek bahut acchi writer ban sakti ho! Isi liye Maine Socha tha ki tume inn books ko padna chahiye, taaki tume kuch idea milegi!" He said encouragingly.

Radhika was so overwhelmed to see a man apart from her dadaji and papa, who had encouraged her into accomplishing her dreams. 

"Neil, I know you're fed up of my repetitive thanks, but tumhe pata nahi, main aaj tak Saral jaise narrow hearted mardon ko hi mila hai! And you are someone who looks at a woman for what she is and her talents! More than thanking you, I need to thank Sam, It's because of her I got an opportunity to meet a great guy like you! It's not mere flattery, but I really mean it!" She said gratefully her eyelashes sprinkled with tears. 

"Chashni, main friends ke liye humesha hoon. Tume bhi main ek friend hi manta hoon, nah? Yeh sab friends ke beech chalta hain, samjhi!" He said giving her a yet another Hi5... She chuckled with her respect for Neil soaring even higher. 

PS: This is my first ever OS in MMZ forum. Hope you all like it. Do leave your comments
Edited by Shadow-Fax - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful os. I love how he helped his chasini. I really want to see this kind of scene in the show. And I liked how he takes her to the book shop. And congrats for first raneil os.
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha.366

Beautiful os. I love how he helped his chasini. I really want to see this kind of scene in the show. And I liked how he takes her to the book shop. And congrats for first raneil os.

Thanks rekha😊
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was really nice...
Doesn't seem like you're writing for the first time. .
Good going!!👍🏼
Do keep writing okay?
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kruthi24

That was really nice...

Doesn't seem like you're writing for the first time. .
Good going!!👍🏼
Do keep writing okay?

Thanks Kruthi😊.. Sure I will
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it! Do write more! Your a wonderful writer👏
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was beautifully written Shadow-Fax! Look forward to reading more!
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

Loved it! Do write more! Your a wonderful writer👏

Thanks😳
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

this is so sweet 😳

Thanks.😊
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

That was beautifully written Shadow-Fax! Look forward to reading more!

Thanks Soni!