dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear CVs,

u guys r pure evil geniuses!!!

I was doubtful about how can Pandit go free...but I loved the twist...

I bow down..u guys impressed me...

Loved todays episode

No wonder u r my favourite cvs of all time...sometimes u guys go crazy but most of the time u guys r gold..

Wont doubt you again...

U guys r the best
👏👏
Edited by dushturain - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hated the twist even more
in court, real court, Aryaman's witness doesnt count because he didnt see any face, the earring also doesnt mean a thing
the only thing working is Pandit's own arrogance and stupidity which made him fall🥱
dushturain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miminits

i hated the twist even more

in court, real court, Aryaman's witness doesnt count because he didnt see any face, the earring also doesnt mean a thing
the only thing working is Pandit's own arrogance and stupidity which made him fall🥱

But thats the main thing na?? Pandit did fall in his own ditch...todays epi was a buildup...

I loved how nandu faced the reporters...and the reporters were not so irritating like during, mukti fiasco...they were pretty decent...

And i sympathize with Ridhima...poor girl...manik was great...

Well aryaman finding the earring from a moving car was ridiculous...and i m even ready to ignore how Manik knew Aryaman's address...

Apart from these...fadu epi

Loved how the girls stood up for Nandu...
Loved cabirs mom
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dushturain

But thats the main thing na?? Pandit did fall in his own ditch...todays epi was a buildup...

I loved how nandu faced the reporters...and the reporters were not so irritating like during, mukti fiasco...they were pretty decent...

And i sympathize with Ridhima...poor girl...manik was great...

Well aryaman finding the earring from a moving car was ridiculous...and i m even ready to ignore how Manik knew Aryaman's address...

Apart from these...fadu epi

Loved how the girls stood up for Nandu...
Loved cabirs mom

everyone acting wise for good
just this drag part of Pandit track which no longer works for me anymore
if Pandit doesnt disappear tomorrow, i may well just take a big break from this show🥱
leel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved yesterday's episode...😊 It was fast spaced and shows multiple issues which are real.

Yes, the earring and evidence sounds illogical.

BUT Reality is that yes, the rich & powerful do get away in our legal system. And in this case, they are showing that Justice does catch up finally.

Manik -Riddhima conversation-wow... He did not treat her as a victim but told her, she has a tough choice. Her action and the consequences will only make Pandit target more victims. This is the case with serial offenders...Amazing CV's

Nandini- What a kickass performance. To stand up in front of media, peers and demand for justice. I just loved it.

dushturain thumbnail

Originally posted by: leel

I loved yesterday's episode...😊 It was fast spaced and shows multiple issues which are real.

Yes, the earring and evidence sounds illogical.

BUT Reality is that yes, the rich & powerful do get away in our legal system. And in this case, they are showing that Justice does catch up finally.

Manik -Riddhima conversation-wow... He did not treat her as a victim but told her, she has a tough choice. Her action and the consequences will only make Pandit target more victims. This is the case with serial offenders...Amazing CV's

Nandini- What a kickass performance. To stand up in front of media, peers and demand for justice. I just loved it.

Exactly, I was wondering how can police let the pandit go, but when he said he doesnt know how nandini ended up in his garage and along with Ridhimas statement...it was quite a good reason.

And rich and powerful do get away such like that...after all, he is a famous personality and police gotta give him benefit of doubt.

I absolutely loved Manik and Ridhima convo...after hearing ridhimas side..he was sympathetic..coz he knew he can give her protection and money but not her reputatiion back...he was so good...and didnt pressurise her or be angry...hell even im not angry at ridhima...i love this girl...she did whatever she could do...

And I loved how Nandini stood up for herself...i love this tigress in her...loved it too much and loved navya, mukti and aliya...total kickass performance...