Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Renu111

wonderful update di...so krishna os coming in the morning and file is missing...and what akash loves meera oh god hope so krishna's truth will nt come infront of her friends and is this will be reason of their upcoming MU. bt di i didnt get pm this time πŸ˜” update soon.

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ 

krishna's truth will come infront ofcourse but not in near future ... lots to happen in between πŸ˜‰ 

sorry dear , i think i missed out u ... πŸ˜³ was a bit sleepy when i send the PMs ... πŸ˜³ 

coming soon πŸ˜Š
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ

krishna's truth will come infront ofcourse but not in near future ... lots to happen in betweenπŸ˜‰

sorry dear , i think i missed out u ...😳was a bit sleepy when i send the PMs ...😳

coming soon😊

its ok di.. 😊
dhakarn thumbnail
Precap part 2

Pratigya giggled n closed her palm over the nose ring n sat up over the front seat , reaching for the handle ... Then she blinked ! what? ... What was that? Shining , near the gear stand? ... she pulled at the carpet , frowning ... A bracelet?

Pratigya stood in shock as the pile of photos scattered over the floor ... she could see near nude girls in various suggestive positions in them... 'oh! my bad! slipped from my hand...they send me these from SA yesterday ' gayatri exclaimed dramatically , trying to pick them up... 

Hope u liked it πŸ˜³

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Intriguing Precap

So P finds a bracelet and she is surprised, looks like someone is trying to cause some problems.

This Gayatri trying to cause misunderstanding between Kriya😑

Looking forward to K coming back

Update soon.😊
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

Intriguing Precap

So P finds a bracelet and she is surprised, looks like someone is trying to cause some problems.

This Gayatri trying to cause misunderstanding between Kriya😑

Looking forward to K coming back

Update soon.😊

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ

the bracelet was already mentioned earlier, remember? πŸ˜³ 

yes, gayatri is going to try every which way to separate kriya ... she will fail , at first , but will almost succeed later ... almost ... but that will come long later...

yeah , K is coming back soon ... he can't wait to be with his P πŸ˜³ 

coming soon... πŸ˜Š
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waiting  for   update . ..dhanya...plsss do update  now.,.feel like its been  ages krishna   not  there  with pratigya  in India... and kill that  maa sahib now...oldie using her cheap brain too much . ..and her  tongue too...
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: simmi.friends03

Waiting  for   update . ..dhanya...plsss do update  now.,.feel like its been  ages krishna   not  there  with pratigya  in India... and kill that  maa sahib now...oldie using her cheap brain too much . ..and her  tongue too...

thanks dear ... long time πŸ˜ƒ 

krishna will be back pretty soon ... ma sahib will be around to cause major problems between kriya ... 

coming soon... πŸ˜³
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
update soon di..and plz mu between kriya jaldi khatam kar dena.
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

update soon di..and plz mu between kriya jaldi khatam kar dena.

coming soon πŸ˜³
dhakarn thumbnail
part 2

Pratigya grabbed the key of his rover n ran out of the room ... what r u doing pratigya? U don't want to win this challenge remember? U could always say to him that u didn't see the small nose ring! U really can't wait to see what is the price for loosing !... she blushed n stopped short at the landing , biting her lower lip... no! I ... I want to win the challenge! N tease him by not doing what he wants her to do exactly ! ...yeah , that seems more appealing n daring ...n more romantic!... lets see what would be his reaction!  yes! ... She took a deep breath n ran down the stairs , careful to make no noise ... she ignored the puzzled maids n the curious glances of guards n walked down the path towards the parking lot...  she let out the breath she was holding once she got inside the rover ... huh! ...she looked around , her heart beating in her mouth as she scanned the seats first ... absolutely erotic images from the last night bombarded her n she couldn't help but shudder deliciously ... she giggled to herself , panting slightly n dove under the seats ... Her phone rang n she gasped shyly ...it was him! ... She sat up over the front seat , catching her erratic breath , her eyes hooded as she attended the phone... 'hmm... Do u know how much of a sweet torment it is , knowing that u r now all over those precious seats , caressing n feeling them , remembering me, in the pretense of looking for ur nose ring , ofcourse' Krishna chuckled naughtily into the mobile ... She inhaled wildly , turning crimson ... 

Krishna was at the hall , leaning casually against a marble pillar, sipping champagne... The meeting had just concluded n he had secured a good deal as always , in comparison to others ... 'i am going to find the ring , no matter how much u try to distract me , Krishna!'  pratigya said , tucking her hair behind her ear , fiercely blushing ... then she blinked ... what? How did he know that she inside the rover? ...'wait! wait ...how did u..?' she began n then pursed her lips as she heard his chuckle deepen ... 'ah , well ... u don't expect me to own a rover just for the fun of it , do u ? I have so many enemies n so I have my gadgets ... I am so happy u accidently turned on the hidden camera above the mirror! ... n u look ...so beautifully erotic ... from this angle ...' krishna crooned , looking at her image on his screen for some secs before putting the mobile to his ear with a sly smirk ... pratigya gasped , looking straight at the camera in trepidation n coyness ... 'u can see me?' she blustered out , tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear shyly ... Krishna laughed playfully 'u want me to prove? How about chucking away that ridiculous pink shawl so that I could see my fav black mole?' ...pratigya turned crimson n shot up from the seat , reaching for the mirror ... 'hey hey what r u doing ...no ...don't ...u will regret it big time pratigya! No ...' Krishna said , as he watched the screen dwindle ... pratigya stuck out her tongue at the camera before she turned it off ...she giggled as she heard him groan ...'u better be ready for what I have in mind once I get back!' ...'really? oooh... I can't wait!' she crooned girlishly n cut the phone , biting her lip coyly... Him n his naughty games! Uff, she giggled out shyly...she blinked , the nose ring yes! ... she resumed her searching ,  a silly smile on her lips...

krishna chuckled like a teenager n looked fondly at the phone ... 'ahem' mortaza cleared his throat from his behind... Krishna turned sharply , pocketing his phone , his cheeks burning in embarrassment... He hoped mortaza didn't see him smiling at a ..phone! ...  Mortaza smiled widely 'ur wife?' he indicated the phone ... 'yeah ...' Krishna smiled back , fighting the blush trying to creep in ...' look  KST , sorry for yesterday night ... I should've known , seeing ur eyes , that u have got ur mate , alright!...'  mortaza put a friendly arm over krishna's shoulder , his tone apologetic ...' it's ok , mortaza ... I...' ... Krishna began , but stopped short as a middle aged man , who was envious of Krishna,  butt in ...'oh! So that's true then! ... u threw those chics out last night! ... oh! This is news! This is ! ... oh! But why, KST? ... fun is fun ! n wife is wife! I am sure u know the difference !... I mean , I am married too , u know... but I know when to use my wife n when to have fun!... ' ... Krishna hand tightened around the champagne glass , his eyes cold n hard at the man ... the man blanched a little , but then smiled stupidly 'oh! Its getting late ... I should be getting ready .. the flight!' he said , nodding at mortaza n walking away ... krishna's cold eyes  followed the man n he hastened to disappear , pulling a girl with him... mortaza squeezed his shoulder n Krishna shrugged , looking at his watch ... 'oh! There is much time for ur flight! Come on KST, lets party ... long time , no!' he pulled Krishna by arm towards the party hall... 

***************************************

'gotcha !' pratigya exclaimed , her heart beat skipping a beat as she found her nose ring , wedged between the seat adjustment liver n the carpet ... She caressed the ring , a shy smile on her lips as she remembered how he had teased it with his nose n his mouth , before pulling it out with a loving smile... Delicious shudders ran up her spine at the memory n she closed her eyes, sighing ... Oh! She can't wait it to be morning soon! ... she will be preparing him rice n daal n his fav kheer , will have his surprise up in their bedroom ...n ... n ... will have him deal with her in every way he had promised he will! ...She giggled n closed her palm over the nose ring n sat up over the front seat , reaching for the handle ... Then she blinked ! what? ... What was that? Shining , near the gear stand? ... she pulled at the carpet , frowning ... A bracelet? ... She didn't wore a bracelet , did she? ... it looked like a man's! ...no Krishna doesn't wear a bracelet either! ...whose it is then? ... She could feel a nagging feeling that she had seen the bracelet somewhere... She took it, frowning in confusion ... may be chandu bhaiyya's? ... er ... she is not sure... She closed the rover , chewing her bottom lip , thinking ... well, she should ask chandu bhaiyya... may be its some garage worker's ... No! the bracelet looked expensive... ... she nodded at an elderly maid as she entered the haveli , who informed her about the dinner being ready n she went to the room quickly , placing the nose ring among her jewelries n the bracelet into one of the drawers ...

****************************

after the dinner , gayatri called pratigya to her room in the pretext of asking her a little help with her new  curtains, selecting the design n color from an online store ... pratigya , impatient to get to her phone, made a hasty selection to which gayatri smiled n nodded ... Pratigya made to get up from the chair when gayatri , in the pretext of moving to give her room , knocked over the stack of things over the table ... pratigya stood in shock as the pile scattered over the floor , revealing some photos of near nude girls in s**tty suggestive positions ... 'oh! My bad! ... wasn't paying attention ... They send them to me from SA yesterday !' gayatri exclaimed dramatically , bending down to pick them up... 'fr.. from SA?' pratigya asked , shocked n confused ... 'yeah , u see , they always send the schedule of his meetings to my mail also , u know , a copy ... these r ... Well ... these r the refreshments for the men ,after the hectic meetings ! ... gayatri sighed , standing up straight ... 

Pratigya stared at her , frowning ... 'well , I go through every detail about his meetings , security purpose , ofcourse ... N ofcourse , I always make it a point to know the things he will be using , from a mere jug of water in his room to these' gayatri indicated the photos , waving her hand in a casual way ...  pratigya could feel her heart , beating calmly  ... 'n mortaza is too good! Just look at these girls! He always picks up the best ! ... he knows Krishna likes fun n he always gets the best for him! ... N then there's  jason , at newyork ! he too knows what krishna is like ! ... Now, u know him! ... he's is just too ... well , I shouldn't say it , being his father's sister n all that , but ... Well  ... now , he can't take u all over the world, where ever he goes  n he is the kind who loses interest in a matter of secs , no offense beti, u lasted this much , I know, but ...   u know him!... u will have to live with it ' gayatri sighed again , her face sad n sympathetic  ... pratigya smiled 'yeah , u r right ma sahib! ...I know him! ... Sadly, I don't think u know him ...at all!... ... I know his love for me , n I have a fair idea about his lust for me  ...i know his past ... n I know his present n future...our future!... ...   now pls excuse me , ma sahib ... I am feeling sleepy ...' Pratigya said smilingly n walked out , leaving a thoroughly angry n frustrated gayatri behind... that s**t! She is so sure of his love'! her foot! Gayatri gritted her teeth ... the hell she knows him better than me! I have known what he is like! ... all these years of using things' habit! It won't die away in a jiffy! ... she opened her phone n dialed mortaza's number ...

*******************************

Mortaza was sitting next to Krishna on a couch at the party hub , watching almost nude girls pole dancing in front of them ... Krishna wasn't paying a slightest attention to them as he was busy checking the new designs of diamond jewelry being manufactured from mortaza's showroom at SA, in his note...  krishna owned major shares in 3 mining companies there , along with mortaza , n he was enthusiastically browsing to get the best for his pratigya ... Mortaza attended the phone 'pranam ma sahib!' he said in broken hindi ... 'how r u mortaza? N I hope Krishna is fine... N the deal went smoothly?' gayatri said , smiling through tense ... 'oh yes , ma sahib! The deal is done n as usual ur KST knows how to get it done in his favour ' mortaza winked , slapping Krishna playfully on his shoulder ... Krishna looked up , his eyebrow raised ... 'ma sahib' mortaza mouthed n Krishna shrugged , going back to his note ... 'good... I was trying his phone but its switched off I think ... of course he must be busy , with the refreshments u arranged' gayatri said , smirking ...  'oh no no ma sahib... he is here with me ... n I am afraid we will have to bury that KST forever ... I don't think he will ever look for refreshments' when he has what he wants with him... its so gr8 to see my friend so happy ... tell thakhur sahib from me that I am so glad he decided to get his son married ... I think he is a bit cracked , given how he was smiling at his phone some minutes ago , but I am glad I got to see this side of KST...' Mortaza laughed ... 'oh ... yes... yes... That girl! ... his wife ... she is such a ... nice girl... yeah ... ... hmmm ...er... Its getting late ... so ..' gayatri stammered , shock n dread seeping in ... what! ... that devil is so in love!... no! that can't happen! ... how could his habit' stop all of a sudden no! ... it didn't happen all of a sudden! U remember he declined the service in honkong also ! ... n that was before knowing that the girl was innocent! ... u r the world's biggest fool! Gayatri! ... U only saw his lust for the girl! ... n u brilliantly planned to give him what he wanted , her! ... u knew it was dangerous but u messed this whole thing up by ignoring the fact that his lust has more to it ! ...now reap the consequences ! ... Soon that s**t will be bearing his seeds n u n ur son will be left with nothing! ... NOTHING! ... NO! gayatri threw her mobile on the floor , cursing... she will have to do something soon...

Krishna grimaced , furiously swiping his note... he wasn't liking any of the stupid designs ... mortaza laughed , looking at his face ... 'cut it, mortaza... I am not in good mood... !' Krishna grumbled , irritated as he shut his  note... 'hey ... I know what u r looking for ... Come..' mortaza pulled a irritated Krishna out of the hub ... 'u know that I usually keep the latest n prime designs a secret ... it isn't released on the web ...yet...' he chuckled , leading Krishna towards his office ... 'here... This u will have to accept ...its my wedding gift ...for u ... n my bhabhi, the lioness who finally tamed the devil' mortaza said , opening a safe n taking out a gift box... Krishna sat down on an arm chair , opening the gifts ...'mind u , the lion ring  is specially for u' mortaza grinned ...krishna's face broke into a smile as he saw the beautiful watch n the diamond ring ... yes! She will definitely like it ... N it will look so nice on her beautiful wrist... ...' thanks a lot , mortaza ...these r amazing..' Krishna said , smiling ... 'n u could select whatever u want from these ...they come directly from our mines ...' Mortaza winked , opening a hidden door ... 

Krishna whistled , as his eyes fell on a beautiful necklace ... 

'u know, I don't like her delectable neck covered , but I think I can make an exception , for this ...'  krshna said , caressing the necklace , imagining it around her beautiful neck...'I will transfer the amount to ur acco...' he began but mortaza cut him short ... 'no ..., select whatever u fancy , but if u think u r going to pay me , I will be offended ... No , seriously Krishna ... See its...' mortaza began but Krishna cut in ...' mortaza ...a gift is a gift ...I accepted them... but this one is out of our business line ...n u run the showroom ... Its...'   ...'ok alright ! half of the price ... no .. no , u pay me half the price or else I will feel really bad ...' mortaza clicked his tongue , his tone offended ... 'alright!' Krishna smiled , gazing at the collections...

******************************

Pratigya sagged to the bed , her mind restless ... why is ma sahib behaving like this to her? ... It was ok when she didn't know about her innocence ... but now ma sahib knows that everything was shailendra's plan n she was innocent n Krishna loves her n his family has accepted her as his wife n the bahu... then why? ... she blinked as her phone rang ... she smiled n picked up the phone , forgetting everything else ... 'so u won the challenge ...rather , u chose to win the challenge ... hmmm, that's daring ...' Krishna said , his tone desirous ... he was back in his balcony, sitting leisurely on a couch , as Shankar packed his things ...  Pratigya giggled 'oh no no thakur sahib! ...u r completely mistaken... I didn't choose to win the challenge ... Rather, I wanted u to loose '... 'really? ' Krishna raised an eyebrow , his voice husky ...  pratigya held her breath , shyly biting down another giggle ...'hmmm...I really like that feeling , loosing to u' Krishna murmured desirously n she let out a shy inhale ... 'n I really can't wait to make it even' he continued , running a hand along his hair ... pratigya blushed crimson , sighing sensuously ...' I wonder, what all things u want me to do ... Apart from loosing to u ie ' Krishna smiled slyly ... Pratigya inhaled coyly , turning over her back n playing with her hair ... 

'come home soon...' She murmured shyly ... 'yeah , I know that part ...then?' Krishna chuckled ... 'then? Come home soon ...' She giggled ...' just that? R u sure? ... U just want me to be home soon? That's all?... u don't want me to eat my fav kheer , which u would be making for me tmw?' ...' hmm...' she nodded to the phone , her face radiant at the mere thought... 'u don't want me to hug u so tightly that u pant out ur next breath?' Krishna asked , his tone naughty ...' hmmm' she answered , squirming in shyness over the bed , her eyes closing n opening shyly... 'n I know u want me to coil my fingers in ur lush , smooth hair n devour ur ever luscious , delectable lips...' Krishna whispered in undiluted desire ... 'uff...come to me already , Krishna...' pratigya panted slightly , her body shivering deliciously ... Krishna sighed , smiling...' close ur eyes, n listen to ur heart ... I will be where I belong , with u ...in u ...just a heart beat away'  ...krishna cut the phone , ordering Shankar to ready his car...

Pratigya sighed longingly , gazing at the phone ... She replaced the phone on the bedside table , hugging his pillow to her chest tightly , closing her eyes , a shy smile in her lips ... indeed! Her next heart beat will last a whole long night! ...until he comes to her ...for her!...  she opened her eyes in the morning , her heart beating in her mouth ...she bathed quickly n rummaged in the wardrobe , confused what to wear ... She settled on a beautiful saree , which enhanced her beauty ten fold n she smiled shyly at her image , biting her lower lip... 

she kept her hair open , which she knew he liked , put on minimal jewelry in addition to her mangal sutra , put kajal in her eyes  n ran out of the room ... she stopped short as she saw chandu n iqbal coming towards her , carrying a heavy frame with them... she struggled not to jump in delight as she show their photo of the intense eyelock , magnified n framed beautifully ... chandu assured her that he would arrange it properly n she ran down the stairs to the hall , her heart singing n yet so impatient ... she lit the diyas n prayed silently infront of the shiva idol for some minutes, his face filling her heart ... she opened her eyes to see sumitra smiling at her ... 'I have something for u , beti... Here , come with me...' sumitra said , her eyes teary ... 

pratigya followed her , to a large room to the side of the shiva idol ... she knew that it belonged to krishna's grand mother ... Sumitra made her sit on an armchair n opened a huge wardrobe , taking out an ornamental box from it... pratigya looked curiously n yet impatiently as her heart was telling her restlessly that its already time of the breakfast n he will be coming soon n she didn't even begin cooking kheer for him...  Sumitra opened the box , sniffing in happiness ...'these r for u , beti ... The traditional bangles for the bahu of the haveli ... It belonged to me , 21 years ago ... N now it has found its rightful owner ...' 

...pratigya's eyes filled with tears as her heart brimmed while sumitra put the bangles on her hand ... Sumitra ran a loving n proud hand along pratigya's right hairline n cupped her cheek , her eyes teary n yet happy ... All pratigya could do was just nod , clutching at her frail arm , half smiling n half crying in happiness ... she wasn't fond of the jewelry , but it was the mark that she belonged in his home ...

************************

Krishna smiled to himself as he sat gazing outside the plane , after sending a quick message to her ... He can't wait her to see his message... she will be pissed off at him! ... N he can't wait to see her cute anger ... He chuckled , gazing back to his note n selecting a beautiful gown from an online store ... he dialed their number... KST here ! I want this one to reach my wife in 2 hours ... Yes! U heard me ... in 2 hours!' ...he said curtly n cut the phone ...

******************************

Pratigya  came back to the hall n saw chandu n iqbal leaving the hall n she couldn't contain her heart's desire n was running all the way up the stairs before she knew it ... she blinked back her happy tears as she saw the photo brilliantly spanning along the wall , just over their huge bed ... She sighed , gazing up at them , hugging herself ... she blinked as she heard her phone ping her ... she dived for it , excited n shy ... 'change of plans ... I won't be coming in the morning ... May be afternoon ... n I don't want kheer for lunch ... a chocolate pasta would do ...' She stared at the message , her heart paining all of a sudden ... what ? he will be late ? ... N just a message ? is he too busy that all he can do is to text her? ... N what is this? He don't want kheer? ...chocolate pasta shake! I don't know how to make chocolate pasta shake! She fumed , glaring at the phone ... she could feel tears welling up in her eyes ... He is not coming in the morning! ... she won't talk to him! He can come whenever he wants! She won't talk to him... ! period!!! ... n chocolate pasta whatever , her foot!

***************************

Sumitra looked up as she saw pratigya timidly standing infront of her ...she looked like as if she was standing on burning coals ... 'what is it beti?' ... pratigya stuttered , shy n apprehensive' maji... Could u ... just ... could u ...erm ... I am making it for the first time ... could u pls ... Help me with the chocolate pasta  shake?...just supervision... I will make it ...i got the recipe here ' ...she said , holding up her phone... 'oh! Ofcourse ' sumitra smiled , trying not to giggle ... 'did u eat breakfast?' sumitra asked n pratigya shook her head , tensed ...'...'he ..he told me that he will arrive by afternoon only ... may be I could just try making CPS now, u know, before finally making it for him during the afternoon'... ...sumitra hid her smile ...

********************************

'what the hell r u doing here? gayatri gritted her teeth , seeing angad enter her room n bolting the door ...' shhh ..ma ... keep ur voice down! ... told me that u r planning to give that chic to me very soon...  but  u didn't tell me that Krishna was out of the country for 2 days ! ... I could have had her n ...' Angad began , angry,  but gayatri cut him off , her face tensed ...'he will here any moment ... just go back to the estate , angad! ... Let me think of something big! ... ... how long ma! ... N he can't kill me for being in my mother's house! ... let me see her... ...just ...just create a situation ... here , I want to see that chic's beauty ... the thing the devil is so fond of...pls ma pls... I ...' angad said , shamelessly , lust dancing in his eyes ... gayatri rolled her eyes at him ...'she is in the kitchen I think ... but that sumitra n loony renuka is there with her ... n krishna's flight arrives in 15 minutes, beta! ... forget it! ...I promise, I will bring her in front of him the way u want one day ... but not now! ... ...hey , where r  u going ? angad! Angad! ...' gayatri watched in horror as angad opened the door n walked to the hall , his eyes on the kitchen corridor...

***************************

Sumitra had send away the maids from the kitchen n she n renuka watched pratigya as she started preparing the CPS, trying not to giggle at her nervousness ... She finally made it n was smiling in happiness as she tasted it n was concentrating hard on pouring the contents to a glass tumbler when a maid came n signaled to sumitra ... sumitra poked renuka in her elbow n they two smiled at pratigya's tensed back n left the kitchen , trying not to giggle audibly ... pratigya's every fibre was only concentrating on thoughts of him n feeding hm his fav food ...

this one tasted good n she was confident that , she could make a really gr8 one in her next attempt ... she gazed at the clock , relieved to find that its just going to be 10 am... there's plenty of time to be noon ... so her trial is a success ...time to begin the real cooking , she thought happily n was opening a new can of hot chocolate when her mobile pinged her again ...she gaped at the phone... it was him , this time a new message...' I thought about it a bit , n decided that I will have kheer only ... not the chocolate pasta shake ... N mind u , I want nuts in the kheer ...' ... 

Hope u liked it πŸ˜³ 

Edited by dhakarn - 8 years ago