Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH getting boring day by day??

yash99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
YRKKH is getting boring day bay day 
NO FUN,NO MASTI
ONLY rona rona ...
In upcoming episode it will be shown that that naksh are again getting ready to leave for capetown but again duggu and naira will do drama oh her fracture and doctor will also be confused as thier will be nothing in X ray so he will say may be thier is torn in ligamaents so u have to stay for some days

are yaar sab ko sab kuch sach batado arent they getting it that viewers are not liking the tract and this may effect their trps,,bm ko maaf karna hai to karo varna itna natak kyu
They got to 1st posn just bcoz of leap and naksh returning to india episodes not bcoz of their rona and all..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hirannaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally agree with u
there is no fun while watching the show..
i don't like anyone now
pata nahi kyu naksh ko bhi cvs ne aisa bana diya ki ab wo bhi boring dikhne lage hai..( life me ye first time naksh ke liye bol rahi hu )
mere fav. leads kya se kya ban gaye..
nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup agree now serial is total boring ek to cvs dont listen us big leap la di upar se sab hase naksh k alawa no single scene ise better last leap thi waaw natik jaga to mast naksh scene the ab to cvs for u they seems bhudhe now they showed kids nautanki missedy old yrkkh we thought leap hoga to waaw naksh scene yaha to sath mai has le to bhut hai ...
Angry😡
Edited by ruchigarg - 8 years ago
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i seriously wanna show naksh mainly akshi selfish atleast to some xtent..
its high time nw... she alsohas some self respect which cvs totally ignore always...

we need to adjust but not dat much ki we forget our self respect also...😕

vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree but we are helpless no one will listen to us and cvs are really just too much am really getting irritated god no one is getting the point that we watch show for naksh and not theses stupid ms and bm but we can't get that message through to them if anybody has a way to write to cvs and convey our message than plzzz do worried for our show
yash99 thumbnail
the show has now become like cid i.e like cid was a topclass show till 2014 starting but then the stories started detrioting boring old like the writers have nothing left now to show but to run show they are showing anythin,,same with yrkkh the stories before leap were likr realistic to some extent viewers enjoy but now no story so dragging and dragging the show with nonsene of highest degree ,,in todays india no one(acc to me) will suffer disrespect to that extent like shown in show naksh are suffering being capable to lead a loving life
CV if understood that they have made a mistake instead of rectifying it they are making more and more mistakes
Didabout thumbnail
So agree
Boring boring
Boring...
Just end it now if no story is left
The show shud nt be ruined any further
As a viewer it hurts to c fav show turn into rubbish
timid22 thumbnail
Sad to say but I stopped watching after the leap.  There is no charm left in the show and it will never be the same.  ðŸ˜”
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree this track is getting lengthy and stretchable nowadays😕...its high time cvs unite the family