Satrangi Sasural

How Will It Turn Out ??

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Now we all know that Arushi and Bua Maa are going to work out together. They are most probably going to have a face-off.. How would u think that would turn out ?? πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'd given a prediction in some thread πŸ˜† but it is difficult to actually predict anything about this show coz the CVs often come up with some unexpected twists and turns πŸ˜³ I just hope it is a sweet and emotional track, not a "running race/poisoning/kidnapping/lizards" one :| πŸ˜† 
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kautilya04

I'd given a prediction in some threadπŸ˜†but it is difficult to actually predict anything about this show coz the CVs often come up with some unexpected twists and turns😳I just hope it is a sweet and emotional track, not a "running race/poisoning/kidnapping/lizards" one :|πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† ranju di u r right we cant predict anything bt it must be interesting to watch..
LOL.. I dnt think any poisonous INSECT would make its antagonistic entry here πŸ˜† Drama will be there.. Ofcourse drama will be there.. These are just testing times to check if Arushi can tackle Bua Maa.. But as of now, am waiting for the hot and sexy SR that will probably happen today β˜ΊοΈ
Renu111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veeranu

LOL.. I dnt think any poisonous INSECT would make its antagonistic entry hereπŸ˜†Drama will be there.. Ofcourse drama will be there..These are just testing times to check if Arushi can tackle Bua Maa.. But as of now, am waiting for the hot and sexy SR that will probably happen today☺️

Aaj hai kya :$ aaj episode skip karna padega ..i cant watch infront of my parents πŸ˜†
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

Aaj hai kya :$ aaj episode skip karna padega ..i cant watch infront of my parents πŸ˜†

renu did you watch? if you want i can send you link if u dont have one. Zee tv webisdoe is useless, half the sequence they cut out πŸ˜†πŸ₯± 

Originally posted by: bpbpbp

renu did you watch? if you want i can send you link if u dont have one. Zee tv webisdoe is useless, half the sequence they cut out πŸ˜†πŸ₯± 

Zee cnt handle their hotness πŸ˜‰
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: veeranu

Zee cnt handle their hotness πŸ˜‰

hahaha even i cant handle it sometimes πŸ˜†
Renu111 thumbnail

renu did you watch? if you want i can send you link if u dont have one. Zee tv webisdoe is useless, half the sequence they cut outπŸ˜†πŸ₯±

i will watch recap today and that too without cut πŸ˜†
thank u for asking dear.. 😊
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I was very sure they were not going to put the whole sequence in the webisode πŸ₯± I'm surprised they even put half of it πŸ˜† they always go out of their way to exclude Arhaan's scenes from the webisode and the best scene videos :|  

I agree with Deepika and you... Zee absolutely cannot handle their hotness πŸ˜‰ Sometimes I'm also taken aback by the intensity in their scenes! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Out of the world chemistry between them...