Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Through MASH! 🤪
xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail
OR ReeT having unintended emotional consequences  while they are lost in the jungle!!? And they decide to keep their friends with benefits relationship a secret till the end product show some result!!?! Everyone will stay oh rabba ever after like in the film Filhaal and Gunju can becomes Tabu!! 
Right now ,the best strategy geet has is to always invade!! LOLL  Think of it in terms of the possible scenario tat can happen, especially in #indian soap!!  kekekekekekek

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairyHM

I prefer the first option...but y can't gunju dies and ReeT❤️ happen forever it would b really nice n we would get to see real chemistry of the jodi

MaSh hate real and natural chemistry.😭

Originally posted by: FairyHM

But honestly this will happen gunju kidnaps children from a orphanage😆 and everyone will support her and appreciate her innovative thought😆

I will pay to watch this.🤣

Even better, R should hep her with the kidnapping coz then the entire SS family will claim that kidnapping a child is a mahaan kaam.🤣
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Originally posted by: FXBesharamz

OR ReeT having unintended emotional consequences  while they are lost in the jungle!!? And they decide to keep their friends with benefits relationship a secret till the end product show some result!!?! Everyone will stay oh rabba ever after like in the film Filhaal and Gunju can becomes Tabu!! 

Right now ,the best strategy geet has is to always invade!! LOLL  Think of it in terms of the possible scenario tat can happen, especially in #indian soap!!  kekekekekekek

I am sorry I couldn't process the rest of your comment coz I was imagining ReeT's jungle romance.☺️
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
3rd option is d most logical one. Bt i dont think Mash will show this. Anyways i voted fr it because i absolutely dont even wanna think about baby donation track(mere baldev ka bacha uss SS family mein kabhi nahin jayega 😡) and i dont want geet to die 😭
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rg  die in  tractor accident is even better 👍🏼
xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dear10-

😲🤣 🤣  🤪  OH dear , dear10!!! 

The more we wanna get 'rid' of him , the more MASH will  bring him forward!!
Edited by FXBesharamz - 8 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
mash are capable to show 2nd option as we all know mash ki dictionary mein logic naam ka koi shabd hi nahi hai. how RG get a child maybe veera get baldev into a mahiya session after where she find out she's pregg veera mata being a devi give her baby away to her pyare veerji.  
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me the best option is No.1. Geet dies, she is relieved of the tortures of Manjeet, Manju gets exposed and gets thrown away from the society, she deserves this, VeeBa gets united Bansuri's mouth will be shut for ever, and Ranvi will have his new Veerakari and let VeeBa live in peace and yes you are spot on, knowing Mash, they will never show that Gunjan gets treatment and becomes a mother. But the possibilities are hight that Mash will go for the 2nd option. 
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dear10-

You know what I want you to do with this idea right?😉😆