Spoiler alert: Subbu to take Simmi on a date in Yeh Hai Mohabbatien!

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Spoiler alert: Subbu to take Simmi on a date in Yeh Hai Mohabbatien!

Subbu and Simmi's relationship will progress to finalize their date of matrimony. Read on to know more...

Monday, May 11, 2015 | 6:14:14 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 2 Comments | 515 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

A show produced by Balaji Telefilms can never run out of unexpected twists and turns. Similar is the case with Yeh Hai Mohabbatein which promises some high ended drama this week!

As of now we saw how Shagun (Anita Hassananadi) plans to flee with her kids out of the country and how the angry-young- man, Subbu (Amit Tandon) protects the little Ananya from Param (Anurag Sharma).

Well, the upcoming episodes will witness some over the top twists where Sujata will watch Subbu care a lot for Ananya (Simmi's daughter). She will propose to Mrs. Bhalla (Shahnaz Rizwan) for his marriage with Simmi (Shireen Mirza).

What next? Subbu will take Simmi out for a dinner date to know more about each other and understand their level of compatibility. In fact Subbu and Simmi's relationship will progress to finalize their date of matrimony.

While we all wonder the confusion as to why will he plan to get married to Simmi when he is in love with Ishita, we spoke to our credible sources who cleared our confusion.

Revealed a source, "Ishita and Raman are truly in love with each other. She has forgiven Subbu and they have promised to live as very good friends. Hence Subbu will advance to forming a relationship with Simmi. Yes, there will be times when Subbu will show an inclination towards Ishita when she will express her problems and feelings to him but whether he will not marry Simmi and hold on his love for Ishita will be an interesting watch."

Hmmm... On the other hand, the audience will see some dramatic sequences when Ishita will approach Param to get the divorce papers signed.

We tried contacting Divyanka Tripathy and Shireen Mirza for a comment but they remained unavailable.

When called Amit Tandon, he stated, "I will not reveal the twist and turns but this week has some major drama unfold. I really wanted to take up a progressive show which depicts growth and versatility of my character. I am elated on bagging this show. At this moment all I can say is that the viewers will get to watch various emotions of my character."   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ek-paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"there will be times when Subbu will show an inclination towards Ishita when she will express her problems and feelings to him but whether he will not marry Simmi and hold on his love for Ishita will be an interesting watch"
🤣 Chance pe dance 🤣
'
Amit Tandon, he stated, "At this moment all I can say is that the viewers will get to watch various emotions of my character."

Plz spare us Mr Tandon! You can't emote a single emotion properly.  😳
VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: ek-paheli

"there will be times when Subbu will show an inclination towards Ishita when she will express her problems and feelings to him but whether he will not marry Simmi and hold on his love for Ishita will be an interesting watch"
🤣 Chance pe dance 🤣
'
Amit Tandon, he stated, "At this moment all I can say is that the viewers will get to watch various emotions of my character."

Plz spare us Mr Tandon! You can't emote a single emotion properly.  😳

yeah im also excited for upcoming episodes
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Now I know the reason why YHM not reach number one with this kind of bullshit storylines it should be out of 100 
VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: 3fra

Now I know the reason why YHM not reach number one with this kind of bullshit storylines it should be out of 100 

it will reach yaar
julienne thumbnail
Simmi and subbu are poles apart... 
 dont just marry for ananya. 
VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: julienne

Simmi and subbu are poles apart... 

dont just marry for ananya. 

i know  but that will be good for show
VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Mehak..

RoFl. 🤣

lol😆😆
VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: NocturnalBeing

Say, what?

what???
MysticMoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Inclination towards Ishita is not needed, till now, he is showing affection for Ananya and that is good for his character , I hope cvs won't ruin his character and viewers mood by showing inclination track...