•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
share our views regarding the couple but no bashing is allowed for ragini & ragya.
ragini and laksh are meant for each other😳⭐️ ...destiny is bringing them together again and again ...and that is what which have attracted me so much to them...swarya fans cannot see or are not seeing the connection ragya have why they always end up together with or without their choice...😉😳⭐️
they are totally different from each other ...according to laksh they have no match😆 ...but matches are made by god who one doesnt always know...😳⭐️❤️

i just love this quote of swara dida which she told to laksh in park ...😳😉

jo hum nahi sochte naa...wahi hamesha hota hai ...aur jaisa hum sochte hain...waisa hota nahin hai ⭐️😆

it clearly tells laksh thinks his heart beats for swara only but no his heart beats for ragini which he had not ever realised and  had not ever imagined that he will fall for such a simple ...girl...😳⭐️❤️as he wants an outgoing companion or girl for him...😊⭐️
Edited by creationschhavi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by creationschhavi

ragini and laksh are meant for each other😳⭐️ ...destiny is bringing them together again and again ...and that is what which have attracted me so much to them...swarya fans cannot see or are not seeing the connection ragya have why they always end up together with or without their choice...😉😳⭐️
they are totally different from each other ...according to laksh they have no match😆 ...but matches are made by god who one doesnt always know...😳⭐️❤️

i just love this quote of swara dida which she told to laksh in park ...😳😉

jo hum nahi sochte naa...wahi hamesha hota hai ...aur jaisa hum sochte hain...waisa hota nahin hai ⭐️😆

it clearly tells laksh thinks his heart beats for swara only but no his heart beats for ragini which he had not ever realised and  had not ever imagined that he will fall for such a simple ...girl...😳⭐️❤️as he wants an outgoing companion or girl for him...😊⭐️

Tis is what we call na-chor-banda.🤢 Truly hats off to ur  potential ⭐️but still ur predictions r beyond wht this serial is planning🤢
Originally posted by kasmile

Tis is what we call na-chor-banda.🤢 Truly hats off to ur  potential ⭐️but still ur predictions r beyond wht this serial is planning🤢
no my predictions will come true and sorry but i think for sure...you will get to see it...😊
its a new twist laksh will surely get jealous from ragsan ...after becoming close friend with ragini... ⭐️😊

i have read so many stories movies etc...and from them all...i think cvs have ragya in mind...
they will give a huge shock to all swaya fans...i dont want to hurt you by saying this but i am not at all dreaming my own stories on ragya ...its all are those which i have read in famous tamil or hindi movies...the whole storyline of swaragya plot matches to them like movie socha na tha...mangalyalam..premente types...😉⭐️😳

and laksh reaction is not only concern for sure😊😳...what is this concern only ...even when ragini consoled all that sanskar will not harm her when sanskaar is holding ragini's dupatta and all...the expression on laksh face is of jealousy and he was getting irritated by ragsan...
the way he hold ragini and fight with the mad man as he dont know sanskaar he is...it clearly tells he is feeling jealous and angry that why is sanskar coming close to ragini ... ragini wants to handle the situation on her own but still laksh jumed in that situation only because he has feelings for ragini more than just concern for her as a friend...😳
Originally posted by creationschhavi

no my predictions will come true and sorry but i think for sure...you will get to see it...😊
its a new twist laksh will surely get jealous from ragsan ...after becoming close friend with ragini... ⭐️😊

i have read so many stories movies etc...and from them all...i think cvs have ragya in mind...
they will give a huge shock to all swaya fans...i dont want to hurt you by saying this but i am not at all dreaming my own stories on ragya ...its all are those which i have read in famous tamil or hindi movies...the whole storyline of swaragya plot matches to them like movie socha na tha...mangalyalam..premente types...😉⭐️😳

and laksh reaction is not only concern for sure😊😳...what is this concern only ...even when ragini consoled all that sanskar will not harm her when sanskaar is holding ragini's dupatta and all...the expression on laksh face is of jealousy and he was getting irritated by ragsan...
the way he hold ragini and fight with the mad man as he dont know sanskaar he is...it clearly tells he is feeling jealous and angry that why is sanskar coming close to ragini ... ragini wants to handle the situation on her own but still laksh jumed in that situation only because he has feelings for ragini more than just concern for her as a friend...😳
aaj thak aapka ek bhi prediction saahi nahi huva😃
n agar unhe routine storyline hi dikhna tha toh y they will start a new show, r cv's are mad or what 😕
swargini is diff n unique story n aapko toh laksh ki feelings ki paadihi nahi aapko toh sirf ragini ki paadi hai, wo bichara kyu aapna pyaar tyag karke kyunki koyi aur ladki usse pyaar karti ho toh🤢
paatha nahi sirf aapko hi laksh ki deep feelings dikhayi deti hai kyuki 99% viewers ko toh Swarya hi asli couple dikti haii
n ur theory of gissa pita opposite attract n revenge marriage is old n boring🥱
none of the viewers will like to watch that crap boring story
CV's know what they want so just lets wait n see😃
Lakshya and Ragini... I'm curious to see how their relation develops as FRIENDS.
I see a clear cut distinction shown by the CVs in the serial. I don't know how fans of one fandom failed to see it but nevermind I'll pronounce it for all.😆
Ragini has pronounced her love for Lakshya but is still unaware of his feelings for her sister... I don't think that Ragini's is selfish enough to force her love upon him rather I think that she is selfless and generous enough to understand Lakshya and give up upon him since it includes her sister as well.
Swara's feelings for Lakshya has been depicted neutral till now but then we don't know what goes in her mind. She might fall in love with him and deny later cause of Ragini's love for him.
Now, I forsee Ragini as a cupid in SwaraYa's relationship where she'll make two lovers meet.

As far as Ragini's love life is in concern, I do see her getting attached to Sanskaar and maybe during her taking care of Sanskaar she'll get to know with whom her heart resides..i.e. Sanskaar. Why??
Cause Ragini doesn't knows Lakshya, not even an inch about his existence, yet she'll discover Sanskaar's being to the fullest.

To conclude, I don't have any problem with any couple happenning until and unless the reason seems valid. Else, the show'll be another highly melodramatic TRP seeking nothing for me.
To all those who said lakshya looked jealous! Today sanskAar was continuously holding rags hands phir bhi lakshya was smiling 😆
Originally posted by -Kryptic.Kajal-

Lakshya and Ragini... I'm curious to see how their relation develops as FRIENDS.
I see a clear cut distinction shown by the CVs in the serial. I don't know how fans of one fandom failed to see it but nevermind I'll pronounce it for all.😆
Ragini has pronounced her love for Lakshya but is still unaware of his feelings for her sister... I don't think that Ragini's is selfish enough to force her love upon him rather I think that she is selfless and generous enough to understand Lakshya and give up upon him since it includes her sister as well.
Swara's feelings for Lakshya has been depicted neutral till now but then we don't know what goes in her mind. She might fall in love with him and deny later cause of Ragini's love for him.
Now, I forsee Ragini as a cupid in SwaraYa's relationship where she'll make two lovers meet.

As far as Ragini's love life is in concern, I do see her getting attached to Sanskaar and maybe during her taking care of Sanskaar she'll get to know with whom her heart resides..i.e. Sanskaar. Why??
Cause Ragini doesn't knows Lakshya, not even an inch about his existence, yet she'll discover Sanskaar's being to the fullest.

To conclude, I don't have any problem with any couple happenning until and unless the reason seems valid. Else, the show'll be another highly melodramatic TRP seeking nothing for me.
-
Completely agree - I just commented on another thread that Sanskaar seems to bring out the best in Ragini - her courage, kindness and ability to stand for what is right are already developing.
I really dont want the same ghissa pitta stortyline that everyone is so used to that some have started to confuse it with reaility.

Even for one single serial I want people to get the message that forced marriages mostly do not work and trampling people's feeling (just like Hitler Dada and Dadi) does not work. I presume they also thought Shekhar would fall in love with his wife once he was married. Well...he "loved" her enough to have a baby with her but not enough to forget Mishti.  So  if Lakysha loves Swara why would he suddenly forget her and switch to Ragini just because he happens to be married to her?
(Note - this does not mean Ragini is not charming and worthy of love, just that he is not in love with her as far as I can see)

Edited by velvetscarf - 8 years ago
im so sry as im not able to see any connection btwn rag and lak bcz actly there is no connection btwn thm in the same way as some cant see connection between swara and laksh when there is so much connection btwn thm which literally shown and said even by both swa and lak
oh plz rag and lak have no connection whatsoever.They both are mismatched pair as well as boring..Rag is such a bpring character and the actress playing her makes it more difficult to connect to her... Hence making rag and lak coupling horrendously horrible.