8 [22.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

NIMMY
 Thanks for your superb review - I read  with my lunch . 

I  have rated as an excellent episode ands gave 5 rating. Swathya, thanks for the rating. Both Ashlok were hot..hot... I want to see the martial arts...scene with..Shlok...that was real cute...of her to tease her like that..the bird droppings was the cherry on top...

SHRENU  & Avinash  - both  are rocking !!!!

TINY  is desparate to show HE MAN  her Martial arts .  - I love that scene very much !!!!
 However, DOG is really well fed & well trained !!!!!

I was amused to see the TRIO loitering here & there   in the sun !!!!! yes...loitering is the word as MB did not know the way n was too proud to admit it...

No comment on KIRLOSKER & JOSID - I am now becoming too tolerant !! yes...my patience is wearing thin.

Bit   of editing error  noticeable - 'when Aastha & Shlok came out of PIt and Aastha was  on top of Shlok' - that scene  was a bit artificial - editing could have been better !!! yes..

Symboism :

BARKHASTHA  was being chased by a healthy  MALE DOG and then we saw  Shlok  appearing in the scene and Aastha fell into the PIT started shouting for HELP and the dog was braking at the edge of PIT  ( Healthy Male Dog )  !

We could interpret as BARKHASTHA is getting anxious ( being chased could be symbol of anxieryt) in presence of SHLOK in otherwords her own fear of Animalistic side  of herself - probably she is getting attracted to SHLOK !!! - It could be libidinous, in the Freudian sense --libido is defined as life energy.

Being chased by dog - can symbolise also that she is in the lack of support -  dog may represent  to  be some sort of force  she is  having fear from. This may be due to peer pressure or some social pressure - here  it  could  be  BARKHASTHA's  Fake social status as a wife and mum.!!! 

Shlok came to help her to take AASTHA'S  soul out from the darkness of underworld like her amnesia - Dog also presents faithful protector of soul from the darkness of underworld as they can smells the bad energy very easily !!!!! PIT may represents - AMNESIA / IS -effect ,  here  !!! SHLOK could represent as protector DOG!!!
Loved how you interpreted this one scene...the dog chasing...Aastha and..falling into the pit...wow...good one...

However , I am enjoying the track after   taking the odds out  !!!! yes...ignoring the...odds and the extras...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007

Clarisa IF-Stunnerz
Clarisa
Clarisa

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I vote 6 Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uma111

Gave 5 Nimmy.
perfect Ashlok scenes.

Thanks for the rating Uma. 

The..pit scenes were good...as was their banter. 
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clarisa

I vote 6 Wink

Clarisa,

Thanks so much dear. 

Go to top