nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prads

5 frm me..more later..if time permits..
Hugto everyone..

Prads,

After...sat...today all are feeling very good. Hope to see yr thoughts on the episode.
Smile

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmajag

Nim_var
I gave 5 
Aashlok,I can't even blinked my eyes because I don't even wanted to miss them for micro seconds
The complete 10 mins they rocked. Forget about the filler episode of Josid, Malindi and MB gp.
Happy to know that MB lost his way, super bhai
IS ka atom bomb from shlok side, what will be that, I am not interested in it for another 3-4 hrs.

Let's review Aashlok scenes

1. Shlok asked the trainer to call up his second hero who frightened his DQ
yes, he did not want to scare her overly much...brain aneurysm n all...so he was naturally concerned about that..btw Tommy was looking great n did a wonderful job of scaring his DQ.LOLLOL
2. The way he told her don't you think that I only did all this ( of course that is his trap for her), she again with out realizing  nodded no. Yes..it was uttered very casually n Shlok's exp here was Clap
3. He casually fell into the trap! Our bubbly thanked bagwan( I am waiting for the word Bappa) yes..she uttered god and bhagwan..waiting for Bappa's name to emerge from her lips.
4. She is ready to transfer her will in his name. His Will is  his Aastha only, so she will going to surrender herself to  him. yes so true...she's halfway there...will not apologise but will give her wealth to him...she was too good here.
5. How he helped his nautanki to climb out , she shouted Shlok and his look, music and their fall ( remembered the bathroom scene fall) yes...she expressed her worry...fear...perfectly..and the whole thing was good...only thing lacking was THE ROLLING...OF ASHLOK...TIGHT..HUG N ROLL. LOL
 6. God also helped shlok , so Bharkaastha is going to wash her hair in pond( hey pond scene will be coming) The bird poop is a good sign n let us see if Shlok finds..a pond to let her wash it out...he may...tease her about it some more before relenting. Will we know today or will it be dragged till tom?
7. Precap: Aastha is going to ask about Shlok's Aastha yes.. he may take his time in telling their story..want him to reveal anwers to the questions we had asked long long ago...when did he fall for her..etc etc...

Waiting

I am happy today totally Thumbs Up

EBP never ceases to amaze me as I have come across some die hard fans...like yourself and others.. who..make my day as I am also...in the same category. So glad..u joined us..here in the forum.

padmaja,
 I watched Ashlok scenes..twice thos morn..I had..to..as the repeats on tv are airing at an unreasonable hour and SP...refuses to budge...Angry Censored That said...and out of the way..it was every bit funny, wonderful and Ashlok were just awesome... their bickering was..superb...esp Aastha..who is revealing so much of her original personality...totally unaware and Shlok...secretly happy, thrillled to see his original DQ back in form...a the same time careful not to overstep his bounds. LOL. The pen drive..is another..nail in Indru's coffin... his downturn has begun...EBP.

Going to answer yr points...in blue.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhumdv19

Sajiie Goldie
Sajiie
Sajiie

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Gave five nimmy...ashlok were sizzling as always they do in their nokjhok..top notch except the rolling LOL
Whatever I wrote is goneOuchso in no mood to write again,,,

Edited by Honeypot - 12 May 2015 at 2:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumDhth1nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maitydeblina

Thanks for the review nimmyBig smilenice reviewClapStar
Gave 6Partyonly for one and only ASHLOKEmbarrassedBig smile
Loved it everybiit of their nok-jhokBig smileLOL
They are too goodBig smile So it almost like previous onlyWinkLOLThis time the dog was planted by shlokShockedLOL Full planning shlok agnihotriWinkeven didn't leave the dog alsoROFL
Avinash and shrenu both are just ausumStarClap
Good MB and gang  get lost in the jungleLOLi hope they don't disturb ashlokWink
IS Angrytrying to call bharkhaLOLpoorROFL
What they have send in the pendrive to IS????
I won't talk about extra'sConfusedwe have to bear with themConfused
Like last time tomorrow also astha will fall in the pond??WinkLOLi hope it happensWink
So tomorrow hut sceneEmbarrassedinterestingBig smileSo she wanted to know about asthaBig smile
I hope she get some flashbackBig smileSo good start for the weekBig smileLet hopes all goes wellBig smile

Debbie,

A sixer...Ashlok clean bowled us over and out..with their antics and expressions. It was lovely. Very similar to the earlier one..but with some differences.. I wanted Shlok to use the word dinner... when he said that Aastha can laugh with the animals...he said the last time n it was v effective n funny too..scared her to no end...LOLLOL

Pond, hut, fire...hug..while sleeping we are waiting to all of this and much more...Shlok is maintaining distance from her like a gentleman... making her feel aware of him...teasing her by saying that she is eyeing his..dishy self...LOLLOL

The extras were a diversion...n ok...

Hope the momentum continues today too n the rest of the week.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

padmajagmaitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhumdv19

mehare Goldie
mehare
mehare

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Big smileTongueBig smileExcellent episode Star

Edited by mehare - 12 May 2015 at 4:47am
uma111 Senior Member
uma111
uma111

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Gave 5 Nimmy.
perfect Ashlok scenes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhth1nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammna

Wowww, after a disastrous episode on saturday, am so happy to see an ashlokicious episode!!!!!!!wat more we if girls, i just luv their nok jok scenes!!!! Shravi is the best !!!! I donno how sp dont hve eyes fr this beautiful jodi who r such a treat to the eyes !!&! Thy nominate uncles and aunties who r parents of grown up kids !!!seriously sp knows tht ashlok fanbase is a threat to the uncle aunties !!!
Anyway ashlok is the best in we fans hearts and let sp go to hell fr being the most biased channel towards its own show !!!!

Samna,

After...black sat...something that made us all happy...finally we got to see them..tease, bicker..they are the best. As for SP not nominating them...dunno why..but..something's really wrong with them.

They are so biased...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhth1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Very good for Ashlok scenes. Hope Barkha starts feeling attracted to Shlok soon, so that their scenes can
Become intense.

barkha is already drawn towards...the stranger Shlok... Intensity will come...but may not be like before... still Ashlok rock...their scenes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhth1

Go to top