8 [22.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

jhumjhum IF-Dazzler
jhumjhum
jhumjhum

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by jhumjhum

LOL LOL Nimmy kush huyi Wink lovely review dear Clap.
I'm giving 4 only for Ashlok Tom n Jerry fight but I'm disappointed with their role scene there was no chemistry no intensity nada a big 0 for me n that actually make me feel very sad thinking last jungle HM scenes Cry. Rest doesn't matter to me so skip them all n this gang presence only increasing my irritation Angry. I'm expecting less as today Ashlok chemistry was total miss for me n I don't like this 1 feet away romance of Ashlok it's irk me Angry.

Jhuma,

hehehe...aaj tho hum bahut hi kush hain...imagine Shlok saying it in Bhaiyya ishtyle...LOL

Arrey..intensity is not there as Aastha is still Barkha...in her mind...but her heart knows him...and she is fighting him all the way...yeah there was no rollling of Ashlok...hehe...we may get it...greedy bunch we are...last time...Shlok was full of anger...at Aastha as she deliberately put them in danger and in BIG TROUBLE. This time..he has plannned...no dnager..or threat...he is full of love and she is one confused female... fighting her attraction towards the handsome man..before her.

As for the gang..they are needed to fulfil some purpose...what it is..will have to wait...
Wait for Astha to recover her memory fully then only then we will have the intense scenes of Ashlok.

LOL  Nimmy u r total optimistic soul good for u Thumbs Up. But i have doubt about Ashlok intensity will be back like before Disapprove more ka toh question hi nahi Cry. Let's see i will love to be prove wrong Wink.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiienim_var

sammna Senior Member
sammna
sammna

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Wowww, after a disastrous episode on saturday, am so happy to see an ashlokicious episode!!!!!!!wat more we if girls, i just luv their nok jok scenes!!!! Shravi is the best !!!! I donno how sp dont hve eyes fr this beautiful jodi who r such a treat to the eyes !!&! Thy nominate uncles and aunties who r parents of grown up kids !!!seriously sp knows tht ashlok fanbase is a threat to the uncle aunties !!!
Anyway ashlok is the best in we fans hearts and let sp go to hell fr being the most biased channel towards its own show !!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaapadmajagmaitydeblinaSajiienim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Efinah36

5 nimmy

awesome ashlok scene and dialoges
skipped the rest.
i think shlok realize that aastha cares for him when he is in danger.
maybe tomorrow shlok tries to do dangerous things to bring back her memories
Missing ashloks rolling LOL

Efinah,

hehehe..the ff button was handy no doubt as was the rewind button to watch...Ashlok again n again.

He felt that  think..when she shouted his name in panic and fear...n the look he gave her... explains this i feel.

Tom...he may fall in the pond himself as she can't swim...dunno if he will have the heart to push her in... as her health is...fragile.

Trust us to come up with the one missing thing...THE ROLL...OF ASHLOK ON THE GROUND.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiie

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charanyaaj

Excellent epi for me
Loved ashlok scenes and their fight are so cute. Shravi did a great jobClap
No comments about other scenes as usual boring

Thanks for the rating Saru.
Shravi totally rocked it today... it was...a treat.. to see them bicker...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiie

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehersudhar

5 nimmy.  astha"s antics are coming out  slowly and he is pulling out astha  from the memory last one.  I dont want to name her barkha as she is dead. so the episode as expected was very good with their knok jhok and little changed dialogues but whole scene was scripted by slok and astha too did act like old astha. the eyelock was good and sloks dialogue was great. they both are a treat to watch. and noone can beat them.so as expected motabhai and his team got lost and slok will do on his own. sojal was good with them. tomorrow pond scene will be repeated. precap was awesome. slok will tell of his astha that this astha will feel from then. she is slowly falling for him without knowing. she didnt utter merepati and mere bache. so her mind body and soul will be fully filled by slok. waiting for the day that she will realise being with indru that she fell for him. indru ko balatkar pe balatkar ho jayega. what is there in pendrive from apsara? he will bang his head now thinking she is lost. i think bank episodes are filled with originals so we will get this track for some more days. avdoot came back from zeetv. apart from aslok we dont like anyone we want their reunion and asthas memory back. we are not bored of the repeated scenes too as we love aslok a lot. 

Meher,

When barkha is with Shlok, she forgets to act like barkha and is back to being aastha...she is unaware of the change in her pesonality but for the people around her who see the obvious change in her. Big smile

Shlok did some great planning and so far things seem to be going as per his plan...with the pits, dog, cars... and all... As for the trio..they may find their way to the mandir. in time to set up the next scene of the plot. Meanwhile Ashlok spend the night alone together...and she will feel safe as he has told her numerous time that he is not interested in her..as a woman.

It was nice to see the trio bond... we will get some fillers this week..the guest at the K's may... provoke kalindi into some action.. let us see. Avdhoot returned...  want him to search or help Shlok with Barkha.

As for the pendrive..it is defo a message for Indru n he is going to get crazy. Never get bored of Ashlok..even if it is the same thing...even the patented forehead kiss...is most welcome these days.

SajiiejhumjhumSajSassy

SajSassy IF-Dazzler
SajSassy
SajSassy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Very good for Ashlok scenes. Hope Barkha starts feeling attracted to Shlok soon, so that their scenes can
Become intense.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiiejhumjhumDhth1nim_var

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
NIMMY
 Thanks for your superb review - I read  with my lunch . 

I  have rated as an excellent episode ands gave 5 rating.

SHRENU  & Avinash  - both  are rocking !!!!

TINY  is desparate to show HE MAN  her Martial arts .  - I love that scene very much !!!!
 However, DOG is really well fed & well trained !!!!!

I was amused to see the TRIO loitering here & there   in the sun !!!!!

No comment on KIRLOSKER & JOSID - I am now becoming too tolerant !!

Bit   of editing error  noticeable - 'when Aastha & Shlok came out of PIt and Aastha was  on top of Shlok' - that scene  was a bit artificial - editing could have been better !!!

Symboism :

BARKHASTHA  was being chased by a healthy  MALE DOG and then we saw  Shlok  appearing in the scene and Aastha fell into the PIT started shouting for HELP and the dog was braking at the edge of PIT  ( Healthy Male Dog )  !

We could interpret as BARKHASTHA is getting anxious ( being chased could be symbol of anxieryt) in presence of SHLOK in otherwords her own fear of Animalistic side  of herself - probably she is getting attracted to SHLOK !!! - It could be libidinous, in the Freudian sense --libido is defined as life energy.

Being chased by dog - can symbolise also that she is in the lack of support -  dog may represent  to  be some sort of force  she is  having fear from. This may be due to peer pressure or some social pressure - here  it  could  be  BARKHASTHA's  Fake social status as a wife and mum.!!! 

Shlok came to help her to take AASTHA'S  soul out from the darkness of underworld like her amnesia - Dog also presents faithful protector of soul from the darkness of underworld as they can smells the bad energy very easily !!!!! PIT may represents - AMNESIA / IS -effect ,  here  !!! SHLOK could represent as protector DOG!!!

However , I am enjoying the track after   taking the odds out  !!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiieDhth1Pradsnim_vardv19

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Nimmy----5 ---Excellent. Review and Episode  ..AShlok,..all the way.
AShlok...was ...Beautiful. ..Teasing ..Hot...Too..
Loved ...Shlok's  Teasing  Astha ...and Astha's  Cute Expressions ..Superb ..Avinash and Shrenu. ...Loved them...Nailed it.

MB...pendrive...What could it be ...kidnap...or ...warning..lets see.

Hope gang  doesn't  interupt them ...in hutv..tommorrow. 

Precap...Ashlok Story  is Going to be told by  Shlok to Astha., Waiting  eagerly...for tommorrow. ..lovedvit...SUPERB.TRACK.

Vinni,

yes..Ashlok were very Hot..sizzling..beautiful...and loved their banter too. Both of them...nailed the scenes...the way Aastha..refused to say sorry to him..n her expression there was just perfect. Could see the hackels rising in her...what a transformation.. Shlok looking at her..from the corner..of his eye..was just superb.

Looks like the pendrive is a message for IS... it won't be any move or clipping that would jeopardise Shlok spending time with Aastha or her health. Raising so many Q's..on the..contents.

Looks like the gang..will leave them alone..for a while..and make..situations..difficult for them so that Aastha is driven into Shlok's arms...some noise..or some animal sounds etc...

Liking this...very much and eagerly waiting for today. Precap looked v good.

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhum

Go to top