Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
NIMMY
 Thanks for your superb review - I read  with my lunch . 

I  have rated as an excellent episode ands gave 5 rating.

SHRENU  & Avinash  - both  are rocking !!!!

TINY  is desparate to show HE MAN  her Martial arts .  - I love that scene very much !!!!
 However, DOG is really well fed & well trained !!!!!

I was amused to see the TRIO loitering here & there   in the sun !!!!!

No comment on KIRLOSKER & JOSID - I am now becoming too tolerant !!

Bit   of editing error  noticeable - 'when Aastha & Shlok came out of PIt and Aastha was  on top of Shlok' - that scene  was a bit artificial - editing could have been better !!!

Symboism :

BARKHASTHA  was being chased by a healthy  MALE DOG and then we saw  Shlok  appearing in the scene and Aastha fell into the PIT started shouting for HELP and the dog was braking at the edge of PIT  ( Healthy Male Dog )  !

We could interpret as BARKHASTHA is getting anxious ( being chased could be symbol of anxieryt) in presence of SHLOK in otherwords her own fear of Animalistic side  of herself - probably she is getting attracted to SHLOK !!! - It could be libidinous, in the Freudian sense --libido is defined as life energy.

Being chased by dog - can symbolise also that she is in the lack of support -  dog may represent  to  be some sort of force  she is  having fear from. This may be due to peer pressure or some social pressure - here  it  could  be  BARKHASTHA's  Fake social status as a wife and mum.!!! 

Shlok came to help her to take AASTHA'S  soul out from the darkness of underworld like her amnesia - Dog also presents faithful protector of soul from the darkness of underworld as they can smells the bad energy very easily !!!!! PIT may represents - AMNESIA / IS -effect ,  here  !!! SHLOK could represent as protector DOG!!!

However , I am enjoying the track after   taking the odds out  !!!!

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: akashavani

Nimmy----5 ---Excellent. Review and Episode  ..AShlok,..all the way.

AShlok...was ...Beautiful. ..Teasing ..Hot...Too..
Loved ...Shlok's  Teasing  Astha ...and Astha's  Cute Expressions ..Superb ..Avinash and Shrenu. ...Loved them...Nailed it.

MB...pendrive...What could it be ...kidnap...or ...warning..lets see.

Hope gang  doesn't  interupt them ...in hutv..tommorrow. 

Precap...Ashlok Story  is Going to be told by  Shlok to Astha., Waiting  eagerly...for tommorrow. ..lovedvit...SUPERB.TRACK.

Vinni,

yes..Ashlok were very Hot..sizzling..beautiful...and loved their banter too. Both of them...nailed the scenes...the way Aastha..refused to say sorry to him..n her expression there was just perfect. Could see the hackels rising in her...what a transformation.. Shlok looking at her..from the corner..of his eye..was just superb.

Looks like the pendrive is a message for IS... it won't be any move or clipping that would jeopardise Shlok spending time with Aastha or her health. Raising so many Q's..on the..contents.

Looks like the gang..will leave them alone..for a while..and make..situations..difficult for them so that Aastha is driven into Shlok's arms...some noise..or some animal sounds etc...

Liking this...very much and eagerly waiting for today. Precap looked v good.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prads

5 frm me..more later..if time permits..

🤗to everyone..

Prads,

After...sat...today all are feeling very good. Hope to see yr thoughts on the episode.
😊

nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: padmajag

Nim_var

I gave 5 
Aashlok,I can't even blinked my eyes because I don't even wanted to miss them for micro seconds
The complete 10 mins they rocked. Forget about the filler episode of Josid, Malindi and MB gp.
Happy to know that MB lost his way, super bhai
IS ka atom bomb from shlok side, what will be that, I am not interested in it for another 3-4 hrs.

Let's review Aashlok scenes

1. Shlok asked the trainer to call up his second hero who frightened his DQ
yes, he did not want to scare her overly much...brain aneurysm n all...so he was naturally concerned about that..btw Tommy was looking great n did a wonderful job of scaring his DQ.😆😆
2. The way he told her don't you think that I only did all this ( of course that is his trap for her), she again with out realizing  nodded no. Yes..it was uttered very casually n Shlok's exp here was 👏
3. He casually fell into the trap! Our bubbly thanked bagwan( I am waiting for the word Bappa) yes..she uttered god and bhagwan..waiting for Bappa's name to emerge from her lips.
4. She is ready to transfer her will in his name. His Will is  his Aastha only, so she will going to surrender herself to  him. yes so true...she's halfway there...will not apologise but will give her wealth to him...she was too good here.
5. How he helped his nautanki to climb out , she shouted Shlok and his look, music and their fall ( remembered the bathroom scene fall) yes...she expressed her worry...fear...perfectly..and the whole thing was good...only thing lacking was THE ROLLING...OF ASHLOK...TIGHT..HUG N ROLL. 😆
 6. God also helped shlok , so Bharkaastha is going to wash her hair in pond( hey pond scene will be coming) The bird poop is a good sign n let us see if Shlok finds..a pond to let her wash it out...he may...tease her about it some more before relenting. Will we know today or will it be dragged till tom?
7. Precap: Aastha is going to ask about Shlok's Aastha yes.. he may take his time in telling their story..want him to reveal anwers to the questions we had asked long long ago...when did he fall for her..etc etc...

Waiting

I am happy today totally 👍🏼

EBP never ceases to amaze me as I have come across some die hard fans...like yourself and others.. who..make my day as I am also...in the same category. So glad..u joined us..here in the forum.

padmaja,
 I watched Ashlok scenes..twice thos morn..I had..to..as the repeats on tv are airing at an unreasonable hour and SP...refuses to budge...😡 🤬 That said...and out of the way..it was every bit funny, wonderful and Ashlok were just awesome... their bickering was..superb...esp Aastha..who is revealing so much of her original personality...totally unaware and Shlok...secretly happy, thrillled to see his original DQ back in form...a the same time careful not to overstep his bounds. LOL. The pen drive..is another..nail in Indru's coffin... his downturn has begun...EBP.

Going to answer yr points...in blue.
Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gave five nimmy...ashlok were sizzling as always they do in their nokjhok..top notch except the rolling 😆
Whatever I wrote is goneso in no mood to write again,,,

Edited by Honeypot - 8 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: maitydeblina

Thanks for the review nimmy😃nice review👏⭐️

Gave 6🥳only for one and only ASHLOK😳😃
Loved it everybiit of their nok-jhok😃😆
They are too good😃 So it almost like previous only😉😆This time the dog was planted by shlok😲😆 Full planning shlok agnihotri😉even didn't leave the dog also🤣
Avinash and shrenu both are just ausum⭐️👏
Good MB and gang  get lost in the jungle😆i hope they don't disturb ashlok😉
IS 😡trying to call bharkha😆poor🤣
What they have send in the pendrive to IS????
I won't talk about extra's😕we have to bear with them😕
Like last time tomorrow also astha will fall in the pond??😉😆i hope it happens😉
So tomorrow hut scene😳interesting😃So she wanted to know about astha😃
I hope she get some flashback😃So good start for the week😃Let hopes all goes well😃

Debbie,

A sixer...Ashlok clean bowled us over and out..with their antics and expressions. It was lovely. Very similar to the earlier one..but with some differences.. I wanted Shlok to use the word dinner... when he said that Aastha can laugh with the animals...he said the last time n it was v effective n funny too..scared her to no end...😆😆

Pond, hut, fire...hug..while sleeping we are waiting to all of this and much more...Shlok is maintaining distance from her like a gentleman... making her feel aware of him...teasing her by saying that she is eyeing his..dishy self...😆😆

The extras were a diversion...n ok...

Hope the momentum continues today too n the rest of the week.
mehare thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😃😛😃Excellent episode ⭐️ Edited by mehare - 8 years ago
uma111 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gave 5 Nimmy.
perfect Ashlok scenes.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammna

Wowww, after a disastrous episode on saturday, am so happy to see an ashlokicious episode!!!!!!!wat more we if girls, i just luv their nok jok scenes!!!! Shravi is the best !!!! I donno how sp dont hve eyes fr this beautiful jodi who r such a treat to the eyes !!&! Thy nominate uncles and aunties who r parents of grown up kids !!!seriously sp knows tht ashlok fanbase is a threat to the uncle aunties !!!
Anyway ashlok is the best in we fans hearts and let sp go to hell fr being the most biased channel towards its own show !!!!

Samna,

After...black sat...something that made us all happy...finally we got to see them..tease, bicker..they are the best. As for SP not nominating them...dunno why..but..something's really wrong with them.

They are so biased...
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Very good for Ashlok scenes. Hope Barkha starts feeling attracted to Shlok soon, so that their scenes can
Become intense.

barkha is already drawn towards...the stranger Shlok... Intensity will come...but may not be like before... still Ashlok rock...their scenes.