Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

RATE THE EPISODE 11.5.15 - Page 2

Poll

What is your opinion o today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mehersudhar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
5 nimmy.  astha"s antics are coming out  slowly and he is pulling out astha  from the memory last one.  I dont want to name her barkha as she is dead. so the episode as expected was very good with their knok jhok and little changed dialogues but whole scene was scripted by slok and astha too did act like old astha. the eyelock was good and sloks dialogue was great. they both are a treat to watch. and noone can beat them.so as expected motabhai and his team got lost and slok will do on his own. sojal was good with them. tomorrow pond scene will be repeated. precap was awesome. slok will tell of his astha that this astha will feel from then. she is slowly falling for him without knowing. she didnt utter merepati and mere bache. so her mind body and soul will be fully filled by slok. waiting for the day that she will realise being with indru that she fell for him. indru ko balatkar pe balatkar ho jayega. what is there in pendrive from apsara? he will bang his head now thinking she is lost. i think bank episodes are filled with originals so we will get this track for some more days. avdoot came back from zeetv. apart from aslok we dont like anyone we want their reunion and asthas memory back. we are not bored of the repeated scenes too as we love aslok a lot. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nimmy----5 ---Excellent. Review and Episode  ..AShlok,..all the way.
AShlok...was ...Beautiful. ..Teasing ..Hot...Too..
Loved ...Shlok's  Teasing  Astha ...and Astha's  Cute Expressions ..Superb ..Avinash and Shrenu. ...Loved them...Nailed it.

MB...pendrive...What could it be ...kidnap...or ...warning..lets see.

Hope gang  doesn't  interupt them ...in hutv..tommorrow. 

Precap...Ashlok Story  is Going to be told by  Shlok to Astha., Waiting  eagerly...for tommorrow. ..lovedvit...SUPERB.TRACK.
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
5 frm me..more later..if time permits..
πŸ€—to everyone..
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sindukrishna

Good episode 

Thanks sindhu for the rating.
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mainkyanaamdoon

5 today Nimmy

and today I just feel like πŸ€— everybody. Am so happy 

Padma,

glad you are overjoyd today...and liked the epi a lot..it was cute..filled withAshlok and the others were sprinkled all over..that was good for a change.

Muah muah to you too...n hugs.πŸ˜ƒ
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dogan1

Gave five nimmy

Only for ashlok...that u know...all will do that 
Very nicely explained the epiπŸ€—

They were rocking today fighting pulling each other ..
Their expressions were bang on!😊 They just compliment each other ! 
Happy MB and gang are lostπŸ˜›

Tomorrow shlok will tell the story...hopefully astha will recollect something...hope it's good and long not rushed...

Fillers I was not Intrested🀒  mute πŸ₯±

Divs,

Yes...a fiver from you too...well...can expect that...as we got quite a bit of Ashlok.

Loved their rocking..she acting as a stranger...to Shlok.. he was just enjoying her nautanki...to the fullest. Loved that about him today..and Aastha's pout at the end was..superb.

Hope the trio stay lost for some more time...and Shlok gets to spend some time with her alone. Let her start feeling his love and have some fb's.

I had to..hear the fillers and they were highly tolerable today.

did u notice that Sojal's sari border n blouse was a perfect match for MB's shirt..he was the one wearing a full sleeved shirt in the jungle and bhatakthi atmas...all tired. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: potomac

I am going to be generous .. Why 5 ... I am giving 6 πŸ˜‰ thanks for ur wonderful review

Deepa,

True..if there had been a tight roll...of Ashlok after they got out of the pit would have given a 6 but sadly..we will have to wait for it..will our wait be in vain..that is the question.
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ifreader1

5 for me..

In the pic she was wearing yellow saree but in precap she is in orange saree... Dont know what is on store...

Thanks for the rating.

I think it may have been the effect of the flame...and some editing. She is very much in the flame red sari only..and Shlok in his yellow tee.
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jhumjhum

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Nimmy kush huyi πŸ˜‰ lovely review dear πŸ‘.
I'm giving 4 only for Ashlok Tom n Jerry fight but I'm disappointed with their role scene there was no chemistry no intensity nada a big 0 for me n that actually make me feel very sad thinking last jungle HM scenes 😭. Rest doesn't matter to me so skip them all n this gang presence only increasing my irritation 😑. I'm expecting less as today Ashlok chemistry was total miss for me n I don't like this 1 feet away romance of Ashlok it's irk me 😑.

Jhuma,

hehehe...aaj tho hum bahut hi kush hain...imagine Shlok saying it in Bhaiyya ishtyle...πŸ˜†

Arrey..intensity is not there as Aastha is still Barkha...in her mind...but her heart knows him...and she is fighting him all the way...yeah there was no rollling of Ashlok...hehe...we may get it...greedy bunch we are...last time...Shlok was full of anger...at Aastha as she deliberately put them in danger and in BIG TROUBLE. This time..he has plannned...no dnager..or threat...he is full of love and she is one confused female... fighting her attraction towards the handsome man..before her.

As for the gang..they are needed to fulfil some purpose...what it is..will have to wait...
Wait for Astha to recover her memory fully then only then we will have the intense scenes of Ashlok.
padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nim_var
I gave 5 
Aashlok,I can't even blinked my eyes because I don't even wanted to miss them for micro seconds
The complete 10 mins they rocked. Forget about the filler episode of Josid, Malindi and MB gp.
Happy to know that MB lost his way, super bhai
IS ka atom bomb from shlok side, what will be that, I am not interested in it for another 3-4 hrs.

Let's review Aashlok scenes

1. Shlok asked the trainer to call up his second hero who frightened his DQ
2. The way he told her don't you think that I only did all this ( of course that is his trap for her), she again with out realizing  nodded no.
3. He casually fell into the trap! Our bubbly thanked bagwan( I am waiting for the word Bappa)
4. She is ready to transfer her will in his name. His Will is  his Aastha only, so she will going to surrender herself to  him.
5. How he helped his nautanki to climb out , she shouted Shlok and his look, music and their fall ( remembered the bathroom scene fall)
6. God also helped shlok , so Bharkaastha is going to wash her hair in pond( hey pond scene will be coming)
7. Precap: Aastha is going to ask about Shlok's Aastha 

Waiting

I am happy today totally