Nach Baliye 7

Karan Patel and Payal Rohatgi

Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Payal called Karan a rapist and they fought on survivor India so now how are they working together on Nach Baliye with Karan as a host? Was their any awkwardness? Coz I am not watching it so just wanted to know. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have no idea. Last week I too saw this in YouTube video and I was so so shocked! I don't like Payal at all, but I kind of like Karan, not a big fan or anything., and yesterday they were talking nicely! Understanding filmi people and TV industry people is really tough.  They r of different Genre all together. Sometimes I wonder, is it really worth spending time reading and watching these people, leaving all our stuffs!  Edited by AKHUSHI - 8 years ago
Ratikal thumbnail
Originally posted by: AKHUSHI

I have no idea. Last week I too saw this in YouTube video and I was so so shocked! I don't like Payal at all, but I kind of like Karan, not a big fan or anything., and yesterday they were talking nicely! Understanding filmi people and TV industry people is really tough.  They r of different Genre all together. Sometimes I wonder, is it really worth spending time reading and watching these people, leaving all our stuffs! 

Seriously, understanding these people is like breaking our heads over and over again..but we'll never get around to comprehend anything.. who knows what's the truth..and we will never know the real deal..
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Payal called Karan a rapist and they fought on survivor India so now how are they working together on Nach Baliye with Karan as a host? Was their any awkwardness? Coz I am not watching it so just wanted to know. 

No idea 
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

I have no idea. Last week I too saw this in YouTube video and I was so so shocked! I don't like Payal at all, but I kind of like Karan, not a big fan or anything., and yesterday they were talking nicely! Understanding filmi people and TV industry people is really tough.  They r of different Genre all together. Sometimes I wonder, is it really worth spending time reading and watching these people, leaving all our stuffs! 

Do you have the link?
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Seriously, understanding these people is like breaking our heads over and over again..but we'll never get around to comprehend anything.. who knows what's the truth..and we will never know the real deal..

You know, I am totally agree with you😆
AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xBabyAngelx

Do you have the link?

I am using my phone and I don't know how to paste YouTube link here.search Payal Rohatgi and Karan Patel in you tube, the first two links( I got it like that, hope it won't change) tells you this. It's during Survival India .
Edited by AKHUSHI - 8 years ago
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

I am using my phone and I don't know how to paste YouTube link here.search Payal Rohatgi and Karan Patel in you tube, the first two links( I got it like that, hope it won't change) tells you this. It's during Survival India .

Thanks dear
Ratikal thumbnail
Originally posted by: xBabyAngelx

Do you have the link?

cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

haha you are right 😆