India-Forums

Nach Baliye 7
Nach Baliye 7

Karan Patel and Payal Rohatgi

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Payal called Karan a rapist and they fought on survivor India so now how are they working together on Nach Baliye with Karan as a host? Was their any awkwardness? Coz I am not watching it so just wanted to know. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AKHUSHIsun2011Namrata91vibgxBabyAngelxMsPreztaaniroyal

AKHUSHI Goldie
AKHUSHI
AKHUSHI

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I have no idea. Last week I too saw this in YouTube video and I was so so shocked! I don't like Payal at all, but I kind of like Karan, not a big fan or anything., and yesterday they were talking nicely! Understanding filmi people and TV industry people is really tough.  They r of different Genre all together. Sometimes I wonder, is it really worth spending time reading and watching these people, leaving all our stuffs! 

Edited by AKHUSHI - 11 May 2015 at 10:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RangeelaaIndiaphorumpoiu123sun2011MsPrez..Amri..

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AKHUSHI

I have no idea. Last week I too saw this in YouTube video and I was so so shocked! I don't like Payal at all, but I kind of like Karan, not a big fan or anything., and yesterday they were talking nicely! Understanding filmi people and TV industry people is really tough.  They r of different Genre all together. Sometimes I wonder, is it really worth spending time reading and watching these people, leaving all our stuffs! 

Seriously, understanding these people is like breaking our heads over and over again..but we'll never get around to comprehend anything.. who knows what's the truth..and we will never know the real deal..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RangeelaacuteheenaYashikha16AKHUSHIpoiu123sun2011MsPrez..Amri..

xBabyAngelx IF-Rockerz
xBabyAngelx
xBabyAngelx

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indiaphorum

Payal called Karan a rapist and they fought on survivor India so now how are they working together on Nach Baliye with Karan as a host? Was their any awkwardness? Coz I am not watching it so just wanted to know. 
No idea 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AKHUSHI

xBabyAngelx IF-Rockerz
xBabyAngelx
xBabyAngelx

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Do you have the link?

AKHUSHI

xBabyAngelx IF-Rockerz
xBabyAngelx
xBabyAngelx

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indiaphorum

Seriously, understanding these people is like breaking our heads over and over again..but we'll never get around to comprehend anything.. who knows what's the truth..and we will never know the real deal..
You know, I am totally agree with youLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AKHUSHIIndiaphorumsun2011MsPrez

AKHUSHI Goldie
AKHUSHI
AKHUSHI

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xBabyAngelx

Do you have the link?

I am using my phone and I don't know how to paste YouTube link here.search Payal Rohatgi and Karan Patel in you tube, the first two links( I got it like that, hope it won't change) tells you this. It's during Survival India .

Edited by AKHUSHI - 11 May 2015 at 10:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndiaphorumxBabyAngelxMsPrez

xBabyAngelx IF-Rockerz
xBabyAngelx
xBabyAngelx

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xBabyAngelx

Do you have the link?

I am using my phone and I don't know how to paste YouTube link here.search Payal Rohatgi and Karan Patel in you tube, the first two links( I got it like that, hope it won't change) tells you this. It's during Survival India .
Thanks dear

AKHUSHI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index