lachu99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hi..i'm new 2 this forum..i started 2 view this show yesterday..i liked it..can anyone shortly tell me the story till now...eagerly waiting 4 reply..n thanks in advance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey welcome to the forum!!

Here's a brief summary:
Radhika Mishra & Samaira Khanna meet in Hrishikesh where Samaira has come to complete an ad shoot for BirdSong. Somehow, Radhika lands up at the shoot and helps Samaira out by thinking of a tag line for their ad and Samaira inspires her to think of a career as a writer. Radhika is excited at the prospect and through encouragement from Dadaji wants to pursue it. Radhika's friend Saral meanwhile harbors romantic feelings for her and wants to marry her before she goes after a career path away from him. Although, Radhika gets engaged to Saral, her dad gives her permission to pursue a career In Mumbai for 6 months. Through a series of misunderstandings, Radhika lands up in Mumbai thinking that Samaira appointed her as a writer at BirdSong

Samaira unbeknownst that Radhika is arriving in Mumbai is surrounded by her own sets of problems. We find out her brother died in a car accident of which she was driving and that since then her mother and her relationship has been troubled. Her mother barely looks at her or talks to her except for work purposes as her mother owns BirdSong, the ad agency where Samaira works. Samaira is shown as never being able to please her mother and wanting to prove herself for once. She decides to quit BirdSong which is when she meets a mysterious man, Arjun. They spend some time together where Arjun guides her to return back to BirdSong.

More arguments and misunderstandings later, Radhika ends up getting a job at BirdSong and there is a rift between Samaira and Radhika. Meanwhile, Arjun takes Samaira to his driver's sons birthday party but then abandons her there and texts her saying he had to leave urgently. The next day, Arjun lands up at BirdSong as the business head of operations with a motive to destroy Sam.

Side note: Sam and Neil are best friends & Neil met Radhika at Hrishikesh as well when he surprised Sam there.

Hope that helps!!