Mamihlapinatapai | An ArHi OS (Companion piece UP! Pg5)

Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

That was absolutely delightful. Where are those two?  I wanna box both their ears for their loveable silliness😆
I spent first two minutes thinking how to pronounce the title and if it is a single word or not. But I loved this title for two reasons. A) because it was perfect obviously B) I got to know a new word from a different language.
I loved this OS and especially this only conversation style with no inner feelings. Although we know that Arnav & Khushi have to have feelings for each other it still makes a certain sense of anticipation and mystery. With these two one can't be sure where they'll be heading after a particular dialogue.
Whatever Arnav may say to Khushi but he was really dumb in his jealousy because I think Khushi cleared it soon that she was there to see off him. "Cat got your tongue so hard that you forgot your own name?"
Jealous Arnav was so cute... And also Khushi trying to pacify him.
I thought if he has let go of his plan to go abroad in vacation when he said about on a date right now. That would have been full bollywood-ish 😳
Video date - awesome..
Oohh and the class head girl with the prankster is quite a enviable combo😉

Video na sahi.. audio se hi kaam chala lo 😳
Edited by aquagal - 8 years ago
I want to pinch their cheeks 😳
So cute shot :)
Awesome... Please write more on them
Enjoyed reading it AT!! Nice, light, breezy conversations... A and K are both witty and also very much in love! 
So of course I went and googled the Yaghan language...sounds so interesting..what an evolved language it must be if they have one single word that conveys such a complex situation! 
Wow!!
Admire your research and your desire to bring us something novel!

Would definitely love to read more on this A and K, please do write!

Thanks for the PM

Loads of love'
Maya
Very interesting shot.. Enjoyed it.. Will be looking forward to more like these from you.. 😃
Thanks for pm 😊
Raaeee...what a cute & adorable OS! I have missed your writing so it is so good to see you back!
Thank you!

I love love these short pieces in the conversation format..you & Nafisa (Doe-eyes) are the experts at this format!

A cheeky, flirty & full-of-himself Arnav is always fun & a Khushi who is in love with Arnav & will put up with his pranks & high-handedness and yet not acknowledge it, even to herself is so adorable..

Oh...and thank you for the note on the title..was wondering if it an acronym or something!!

Can we have more such pieces please,please?

Love ya!

Edited by bablubli - 8 years ago
Damn girl how can you turn a simple moment so entertaining and awesome👏
Os based only on conversations are my favourites filled full of humour and sarcasm
Continue giving us more and more os and ff
Edited by sillykudi - 8 years ago
This was cute and adorable -you wrote the dialogues so well attuned to the characters - where no names were mentioned -  allowed us to visualize who was saying what..

You can just imagine a flustered Khuhsi and a 'know it all' Arnav standing at the airport oblivious to all..

An online date - this surely has to be fun - he's with is Ma - wonder what he will tell her.. please do continue - 

The title really is a mouthfull but fits perfectly for the scenario..