Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan (Page 125)

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Suhani ignoring and Yuvraaj seeking for her attention will be spectacular Day Dreaming
Remember when Ankit came and Suhani prepared everyone's fav dishes and he was feeling insecure. and when she presented his fav salad in front of him awww he smirked like a baby.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28rbb1

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by LovelyLopa

I cant wait to see SSEL cast's reaction when Rajshri wins best bahu especially Sahil's reaction. 
They'll go crazy for sure. I want to Sahil cheering for his friend. All the time I'm only thinking about SPA only these days maybe much more than the show's track. I love SaRaj.

There's lots to love about them and their performance looks a lot better than what I imagined. They got a really good song & costume like Rajshri said gaana maze ka hai aur costume pyaara hai

@show - i want INTENSE & passionate YuvAni Day DreamingBlushing
They looked wonderful in white... I hope they'll rock.
About show I want high voltage romance. I want intense emotion. I want scenes which will bring tears in my eyes. Piya ore piya was really heart touching. Their speculation about each other and that emptiness in both of their lives was a treat to watch.

I loved that scene where they text each other ...actually brought tears to my eyes. I havent cried much for SSEL ...nowhere close to how much I cried watching BV...3 scenes did touch me to that extent...there was one where she's dreaming and she holds his hand , that one made me cry and this text wala esp when he  thinks of her ...and the scene where they both hug and talk abt her dad 
Well I cried when Suhani was leaving and crying at a tea stall and imagined Yuvraaj around her, reading newspaper, drinking tea. I mean how much she loves him that her world revolves around him at every step Confused I couldn't control my tears Cry
And that hug you mentioned. It was 1st time they were sharing their sorrows with each other.

yanks28rbb1

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Suhani ignoring and Yuvraaj seeking for her attention will be spectacular Day Dreaming
Remember when Ankit came and Suhani prepared everyone's fav dishes and he was feeling insecure. and when she presented his fav salad in front of him awww he smirked like a baby.

I love it when he gets insecure about their relationship and shows some sort of fear of losing her ...in December & January they showed this side of him...like that storeroom scene where he told Sharad that he fears the day she will learn the truth because she will break and fall apart...and the way he cupped her face on near years with one hand and then stepped back ...even his feelings when Somya questioned their relation were portrayed very well i thought 

SM.Loparbb1

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Well I cried when Suhani was leaving and crying at a tea stall and imagined Yuvraaj around her, reading newspaper, drinking tea. I mean how much she loves him that her world revolves around him at every step Confused I couldn't control my tears Cry
And that hug you mentioned. It was 1st time they were sharing their sorrows with each other.

yes this was a good scene too. i loved her acting after somya told him i love you, she looked so scared and asked for his reassurance ...and when she held his hand in her sleep she told him not to leave her , i cried CryCryCry

SM.Loparbb1

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

I love it when he gets insecure about their relationship and shows some sort of fear of losing her ...in December & January they showed this side of him...like that storeroom scene where he told Sharad that he fears the day she will learn the truth because she will break and fall apart...and the way he cupped her face on near years with one hand and then stepped back ...even his feelings when Somya questioned their relation were portrayed very well i thought 

The most insecure one was with that dupatta. He was sweating, his voice was trembling and he was trying to cover his fear to lose her behind anger. It was killer. Their fight was just magical. he was so afraid of that truth.
But now this aspect is missing Confused It really hurt me when he was standing like a statue and didn't even tried to stop Suhani. His expressions were not apt.

yanks28rbb1

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

im obsessed with this scene esp the look in his eyes

come eat meLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SM.Lopayanks28rbb1

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

yes this was a good scene too. i loved her acting after somya told him i love you, she looked so scared and asked for his reassurance ...and when she held his hand in her sleep she told him not to leave her , i cried CryCryCry
Yes it was emotional. She was very confused. It was like a huge storm blew away all her happinessBroken Heart . And Yuvraaj also let her hold his hand Day Dreaming he couldn't sleep as well. Really well executed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

The most insecure one was with that dupatta. He was sweating, his voice was trembling and he was trying to cover his fear to lose her behind anger. It was killer. Their fight was just magical. he was so afraid of that truth.
But now this aspect is missing Confused It really hurt me when he was standing like a statue and didn't even tried to stop Suhani. His expressions were not apt.

i thought the scene where she leaves was too fast and too short. badly written. he had no dialogues at all...just a 1 line... that fight was intense. they rock at intensity...I think his fear is legitimate . they should delve into it...he thinks he loved Somya but he himself knows how quickly those feelings vanished. he admitted he doesnt know what is love. i think he fears he will tell her he loves her and it wont really be love. now that it's happening to him u realize how little he knows about love because he cannot recognize the signs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SM.Lopa

Go to top