Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan (Page 121)

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

funny thing is Sahil is anything but shy lol but he pulls it off quite well. I loved his 30 seconds segment tho with Rajshri, he got totally embarrassed there at the "karta tha! tha tha" part lol
Yeah his expressions were too adorable. I was shocked to know that he had to face so many troubles to deliver that dialogue perfectly. That iv was very cute. I really admire their friendship...maybe a bit too much Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28rbb1

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Originally posted by LovelyLopa

<div></div>yeah and I like shy guys coz they are honest and also angry hunks EmbarrassedAnd Sahil Mehta does it perfectly... Claps for him Clap
someone is in love
Yeah I am ray Embarrassed Aren't you in love too?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

funny thing is Sahil is anything but shy lol but he pulls it off quite well. I loved his 30 seconds segment tho with Rajshri, he got totally embarrassed there at the "karta tha! tha tha" part lol
Yeah his expressions were too adorable. I was shocked to know that he had to face so many troubles to deliver that dialogue perfectly. That iv was very cute. I really admire their friendship...maybe a bit too much Tongue

lol don't we all. I am always praying inn dono ki kisi ki nazar na lage because if actors have a falling out it only hurts the fans...so I am very grateful for every bit of SaRaj bytes. Bless them for their professionalism and patience ...they give us so much to cherish

SM.Lopa

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I have 2 major crushes on TV. Sahil is the 2nd one , first one is Shashank Vyas of Balika Vadhu. 

shanakyasharan

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

These brothers always rock. He is actually a shy person. You are living with a full bomb for nearly 9 months who has kissed your cheeks twice and hugged you numerous times and you are still thinking... Are Guru just climb up LOL
Sorry for being too shameless but can't control this distance anymore. Some blust is needed

he is a bit shy but I think when he acts on his instincts, Suhani is the one who gets shy. Do you remember their dance to pyaar ki ye kahani? she looked stunned there because he was so intense and she also got scared when he removed the pillows...so the day he makes a move it will be like the lion chasing the lamb, with the lamb being Suhani LOL
Aww how can I forget that dance. That day for the first time I lost my heart to himEmbarrassed. Befor that I was only Suhani's fan. He will be very intense. That scene where he removes the pillow I thought something major is gonna happen. Aww what a moment. That moment can not be compared with any other. He also opened the bathroom door without asking her LOL

i became their fan together , at once, as a pair...i was like love at first sight, you know...birds singing and all, i woke up with a smile on my face, i had butterflies in my stomach when the episode aired and I knew it was in love LOLLOL

he seems to get nervous if she s in the bathroom...he just barges in there LOL
Aww how sweet... butterflies in stomach!! When YuvAni scene goes on I think electricity pass through my body cells LOL They also come in my dream HehehehE

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

These brothers always rock. He is actually a shy person. You are living with a full bomb for nearly 9 months who has kissed your cheeks twice and hugged you numerous times and you are still thinking... Are Guru just climb up LOL
Sorry for being too shameless but can't control this distance anymore. Some blust is needed

he is a bit shy but I think when he acts on his instincts, Suhani is the one who gets shy. Do you remember their dance to pyaar ki ye kahani? she looked stunned there because he was so intense and she also got scared when he removed the pillows...so the day he makes a move it will be like the lion chasing the lamb, with the lamb being Suhani LOL
Aww how can I forget that dance. That day for the first time I lost my heart to himEmbarrassed. Befor that I was only Suhani's fan. He will be very intense. That scene where he removes the pillow I thought something major is gonna happen. Aww what a moment. That moment can not be compared with any other. He also opened the bathroom door without asking her LOL

i became their fan together , at once, as a pair...i was like love at first sight, you know...birds singing and all, i woke up with a smile on my face, i had butterflies in my stomach when the episode aired and I knew it was in love LOLLOL

Aww how sweet... butterflies in stomach!! When YuvAni scene goes on I think electricity pass through my body cells LOL They also come in my dream HehehehE

hhahahahaha, yeah i can relate. i cant watch their scenes with my family. it's truly embarrassing. i look down LOL

I write FFs so I need to think about the plots which is what I do at night when im in bed and all my work is done. So they're like a project of mine now LOL

SM.Lopa

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

lol don't we all. I am always praying inn dono ki kisi ki nazar na lage because if actors have a falling out it only hurts the fans...so I am very grateful for every bit of SaRaj bytes. Bless them for their professionalism and patience ...they give us so much to cherish
Seriously we are grateful. The fans of Akshara-Naitik, Suraj-Sandhya, Jodha-Akbar are always so upset. But SaRaj make us smile both on screen and off screen. They love us in true sense Big smile
May allah bless them...putting a cute kaala teeka on them Embarrassed

yanks28

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

hhahahahaha, yeah i can relate. i cant watch their scenes with my family. it's truly embarrassing. i look down LOL

I write FFs so I need to think about the plots which is what I do at night when im in bed and all my work is done. So they're like a project of mine now LOL
[/QUOTE]
YEah it really gets embarrassing at times to watch them in front of my mom. But she never hesitates. Her comments will make you ROFL... She never cares that I'm with her. She's like...idiot boy, wasting time, hug her and say I love you... LOL
She is too impatient. And your ffs are just dangerous. I was reading the last one and was blushing continuously and my father asked what happened... I was so embarrassed that time lol... You had warned me to read alone

yanks28

Go to top