|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 100

Posted: 8 years ago
I blabbered a lot today πŸ˜† Ok bye Appi... Bye Ray...Bye Karishma... Time to sleep and dream YuvAni πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by yanks28

Best thing is he didn't take advantage of her lack of knowledge about the truth and do anything which she would now hate him for ie- physical intimacy because if he wanted he could have done it just to make her think everything is ok. They showed this in another Ekta serial where the couple marries and the guy didnt love her, he loved someone else and he was also blackmailed but they even had kids and there was a leap and then only the truth came out and she was shattered
Chhiii Yukkk Ekta actually sucks... I'm glad Yuvraaj is not like that. Though a little stupid, Kam chor πŸ˜† but very sweet with a pinch of spice and the sexiest. above all he respects Suhani and didn't take her advantage as you said. I hate him but at the same time I love him much more than I hate him. Apne tooo Apne hote hain...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

I blabbered a lot today πŸ˜† Ok bye Appi... Bye Ray...Bye Karishma... Time to sleep and dream YuvAni πŸ˜ƒ

goodnight πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

spa performance i hope he kisses her forehead if its a romantic number
imagine that

I blabbered a lot today πŸ˜†Ok bye Appi... Bye Ray...Bye Karishma... Time to sleep and dream YuvAni πŸ˜ƒ
goodnight sleep well and talk to you tomorrow

I love it when he gets insecure about their relationship and shows some sort of fear of losing her ...in December & January they showed this side of him...like that storeroom scene where he told Sharad that he fears the day she will learn the truth because she will break and fall apart...and the way he cupped her face on near years with one hand and then stepped back ...even his feelings when Somya questioned their relation were portrayed very well i thought
yeah it's nice to see him worry about their relationship

There's lots to love about them and their performance looks a lot better than what I imagined. They got a really good song & costume like Rajshri said gaana maze ka hai aur costume pyaara hai

@show - i want INTENSE & passionate YuvAni ☺️
it will be great to watch them perform and Rajshri win

About show I want high voltage romance. I want intense emotion. I want scenes which will bring tears in my eyes. Piya ore piya was really heart touching. Their speculation about each other and that emptiness in both of their lives was a treat to watch.
the romance better start soon

Suhani ignoring and Yuvraaj seeking for her attention will be spectacular
Remember when Ankit came and Suhani prepared everyone's fav dishes and he was feeling insecure. and when she presented his fav salad in front of him awww he smirked like a baby.
yes yuvraj running after Suhani will be awesome to watch

yes the texting scene was awesome