|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: yanks28

I cant wait to see SSEL cast's reaction when Rajshri wins best bahu especially Sahil's reaction. 

They'll go crazy for sure. I want to Sahil cheering for his friend. All the time I'm only thinking about SPA only these days maybe much more than the show's track. I love SaRaj.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

I understand your love for them.
@JA All thanks to SaNar's shitty romance. It was better before leap.

She just ruined it with like 10 leaps at once and salim anarkali looked the same age as their parents, totally absurd
SM.Lopa thumbnail

Balam Pickhaari mein i think they will just do dhamaal not much romance

Yes that's true... Its ok I'll be happy with these dhamals too... I just need them no matter what they are doing lol
yanks28 thumbnail

They'll go crazy for sure. I want to Sahil cheering for his friend. All the time I'm only thinking about SPA only these days maybe much more than the show's track. I love SaRaj.

There's lots to love about them and their performance looks a lot better than what I imagined. They got a really good song & costume like Rajshri said gaana maze ka hai aur costume pyaara hai

@show - i want INTENSE & passionate YuvAni ☺️
SM.Lopa thumbnail

She just ruined it with like 10 leaps at once and salim anarkali looked the same age as their parents, totally absurd

πŸ˜† Rajat is 23 and Ravi aka Salim is 26 years old LOL... What a combo! Son is older than father. To make him look old he had to keep beard πŸ˜• Does real Akbar had beard!!! they are narrating history according to their own way.
SM.Lopa thumbnail

There's lots to love about them and their performance looks a lot better than what I imagined. They got a really good song & costume like Rajshri said gaana maze ka hai aur costume pyaara hai

@show - i want INTENSE & passionate YuvAni ☺️

They looked wonderful in white... I hope they'll rock.
About show I want high voltage romance. I want intense emotion. I want scenes which will bring tears in my eyes. Piya ore piya was really heart touching. Their speculation about each other and that emptiness in both of their lives was a treat to watch.
yanks28 thumbnail

πŸ˜† Rajat is 23 and Ravi aka Salim is 26 years old LOL... What a combo! Son is older than father. To make him look old he had to keep beard πŸ˜• Does real Akbar had beard!!! they are narrating history according to their own way.

Yeah and Akdha were quite popular and suddenly Ekta expected to have another jodi get accepted...when Ekta nails it she really nails it but when she screws up it's very bad, there is no middle ground. her work either has top 5 trp or zero. as for historical accuracy, dont even go there. πŸ˜† it's a slippery slope
yanks28 thumbnail

They looked wonderful in white... I hope they'll rock.
About show I want high voltage romance. I want intense emotion. I want scenes which will bring tears in my eyes. Piya ore piya was really heart touching. Their speculation about each other and that emptiness in both of their lives was a treat to watch.

I loved that scene where they text each other ...actually brought tears to my eyes. I havent cried much for SSEL ...nowhere close to how much I cried watching BV...3 scenes did touch me to that extent...there was one where she's dreaming and she holds his hand , that one made me cry and this text wala esp when he  thinks of her ...and the scene where they both hug and talk abt her dad 
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Suhani ignoring and Yuvraaj seeking for her attention will be spectacular
Remember when Ankit came and Suhani prepared everyone's fav dishes and he was feeling insecure. and when she presented his fav salad in front of him awww he smirked like a baby.
SM.Lopa thumbnail

I loved that scene where they text each other ...actually brought tears to my eyes. I havent cried much for SSEL ...nowhere close to how much I cried watching BV...3 scenes did touch me to that extent...there was one where she's dreaming and she holds his hand , that one made me cry and this text wala esp when he  thinks of her ...and the scene where they both hug and talk abt her dad 

Well I cried when Suhani was leaving and crying at a tea stall and imagined Yuvraaj around her, reading newspaper, drinking tea. I mean how much she loves him that her world revolves around him at every step πŸ˜• I couldn't control my tears 😭
And that hug you mentioned. It was 1st time they were sharing their sorrows with each other.