|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rbb1

yeah he is shy

yeah and I like shy guys coz they are honest and also angry hunks 😳 And Sahil Mehta does it perfectly... Claps for him πŸ‘
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

<div></div>yeah and I like shy guys coz they are honest and also angry hunks 😳And Sahil Mehta does it perfectly... Claps for him πŸ‘

someone is in love
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
funny thing is Sahil is anything but shy lol but he pulls it off quite well. I loved his 30 seconds segment tho with Rajshri, he got totally embarrassed there at the "karta tha! tha tha" part lol
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

he is a bit shy but I think when he acts on his instincts, Suhani is the one who gets shy. Do you remember their dance to pyaar ki ye kahani? she looked stunned there because he was so intense and she also got scared when he removed the pillows...so the day he makes a move it will be like the lion chasing the lamb, with the lamb being Suhani πŸ˜†

Aww how can I forget that dance. That day for the first time I lost my heart to him😳. Befor that I was only Suhani's fan. He will be very intense. That scene where he removes the pillow I thought something major is gonna happen. Aww what a moment. That moment can not be compared with any other. He also opened the bathroom door without asking her πŸ˜†
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

funny thing is Sahil is anything but shy lol but he pulls it off quite well. I loved his 30 seconds segment tho with Rajshri, he got totally embarrassed there at the "karta tha! tha tha" part lol

that's true he is not shy I guess that's why it's a challenge for him
yanks28 thumbnail

Aww how can I forget that dance. That day for the first time I lost my heart to him😳. Befor that I was only Suhani's fan. He will be very intense. That scene where he removes the pillow I thought something major is gonna happen. Aww what a moment. That moment can not be compared with any other. He also opened the bathroom door without asking her πŸ˜†

i became their fan together , at once, as a pair...i was like love at first sight, you know...birds singing and all, i woke up with a smile on my face, i had butterflies in my stomach when the episode aired and I knew it was in love πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he seems to get nervous if she s in the bathroom...he just barges in there πŸ˜†
SM.Lopa thumbnail

Yeah his expressions were too adorable. I was shocked to know that he had to face so many troubles to deliver that dialogue perfectly. That iv was very cute. I really admire their friendship...maybe a bit too much πŸ˜›
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbb1

someone is in love

Yeah I am ray Embarrassed Aren't you in love too?
yanks28 thumbnail

Yeah his expressions were too adorable. I was shocked to know that he had to face so many troubles to deliver that dialogue perfectly. That iv was very cute. I really admire their friendship...maybe a bit too much πŸ˜›

lol don't we all. I am always praying inn dono ki kisi ki nazar na lage because if actors have a falling out it only hurts the fans...so I am very grateful for every bit of SaRaj bytes. Bless them for their professionalism and patience ...they give us so much to cherish
yanks28 thumbnail
I have 2 major crushes on TV. Sahil is the 2nd one , first one is Shashank Vyas of Balika Vadhu.