|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 94

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

She was a mixer grinder in her previous birth 😆 How efficiently she spins her head... I love this crap. Total comedy evenings with Mishra Family...

yeah it's like nothing changed for them ...Somya left Krishna for 6 months at least and even when she returned, her problems remained the same
Originally posted by yanks28

just 30 minutes for their 1st time? 😛 thoda dil bada karo...😆😆😆 but seriously I would love to see his expressions if the bros started talking all double meaning stuff with him.
Even I want them to tease him as much as possible. He looks so shy and blushy blushy... awww something to die for.
@1st time... I want them to be locked for 30 years. Take as much as time you want 😆 ðŸ˜³

Even I want them to tease him as much as possible. He looks so shy and blushy blushy... awww something to die for.
@1st time... I want them to be locked for 30 years. Take as much as time you want 😆 ðŸ˜³

that scene where Anuj teased him was really SOMETHING 😆 Even I blushed. He acted really well there...both Yuvi and Anuj rocked.

@30 years- well then it wont be just 1 time then will it? 😉

kasam se the only reason i want them to attend that is so they can share some sweet moments...and look hot.
Seriously same feeling...wishing the same. otherwise who wants Rakhi mata's wedding.

Seriously same feeling...wishing the same. otherwise who wants Rakhi mata's wedding.

I was so excited when Krishna invited them and he agreed but he hasn't told Suhani yet has he? Todays epi had no  Yuvani scenes
These brothers always rock. He is actually a shy person. You are living with a full bomb for nearly 9 months who has kissed your cheeks twice and hugged you numerous times and you are still thinking... Are Guru just climb up 😆
Sorry for being too shameless but can't control this distance anymore. Some blust is needed

These brothers always rock. He is actually a shy person. You are living with a full bomb for nearly 9 months who has kissed your cheeks twice and hugged you numerous times and you are still thinking... Are Guru just climb up 😆
Sorry for being too shameless but can't control this distance anymore. Some blust is needed
yeah he is shy

he is a bit shy but I think when he acts on his instincts, Suhani is the one who gets shy. Do you remember their dance to pyaar ki ye kahani? she looked stunned there because he was so intense and she also got scared when he removed the pillows...so the day he makes a move it will be like the lion chasing the lamb, with the lamb being Suhani 😆

Rakhi will deny to go to her in-laws house on her wedding day and YuvAni are also going to attend her wedding 🥳🥳

I wish to see YuvAni well adorned...and want him to check her out like 😲
Rakhi is weird

completely ridiculous, i dont know how that actress does it 😆
I know right that is weird