|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 93

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

it will climb up like yuvi bhaiyya next week😆
let's hope so
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

<div>[/DIV]I felt she was asking him... earn me...romantic soul always misunderstands... And Yuvraj was like... Come to me ❤️
both are stupid and wasting time

I felt she was asking him... earn me...romantic soul always misunderstands... And Yuvraj was like... Come to me ❤️

now he has to work hard to earn her and work hard for the company. dude has his work cut out for him. bros are rofl especially with how they were playing games the moment Suhani left the office 😆
Originally posted by yanks28

yeah all this drama is geared towards trps , including this Rakhi mata track 😆 and i think thats why hey are bringing some enemies who dont want Birla industries to flourish again
OMG what is with the Rakhi drama

Run Yuvraj, claim what;s yours 😆
Imagine Sharad locked them and telling him in full chak de mood... you've 30 minutes which no one can snatch from you Guru... ho ja shuru...😉
Originally posted by rbb1

completely ridiculous, i dont know how that actress does it 😆

Imagine Sharad locked them and telling him in full chak de mood... you've 30 minutes which no one can snatch from you Guru... ho ja shuru...😉

just 30 minutes for their 1st time? 😛 thoda dil bada karo...😆😆😆 but seriously I would love to see his expressions if the bros started talking all double meaning stuff with him.
Originally posted by rbb1

Rakhi will deny to go to her in-laws house on her wedding day and YuvAni are also going to attend her wedding 🥳🥳
I wish to see YuvAni well adorned...and want him to check her out like 😲

completely ridiculous, i dont know how that actress does it 😆
She was a mixer grinder in her previous birth 😆 How efficiently she spins her head... I love this crap. Total comedy evenings with Mishra Family...

Rakhi will deny to go to her in-laws house on her wedding day and YuvAni are also going to attend her wedding 🥳🥳
I wish to see YuvAni well adorned...and want him to check her out like 😲

kasam se the only reason i want them to attend that is so they can share some sweet moments...and look hot.