|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

Aree its that card which got published by mistake. Aww I loved that one little scene. It was like a medicine on my craving heart as during that time YuvAni scenes were like eid ka chand

off topic but this is on ugly card. I only like it for what it says. This was SOmya's pathetic choice. πŸ˜†  and I agree I become such a pissed off mess if they start giving us like zero YuvAni scenes.

THIS IS SO SEXY

SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

cant wait to see their performance. the SSEL gang is so awesome...all looked so happy sitting together

They look like real family. Its tough to differentiate between reel and real life when I see them. Yuvraaj and Partima are just like real mom n son.
yanks28 thumbnail

Its one of my fav ursh. Very nice. I can't wait for SPA anymore. This wait is painful

I know right? Whats up with SP?? Just air them live. πŸ˜•

But on a side note from now onwards whenever I hear Balam Pichkaari I'll only imagine SaRajπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
yanks28 thumbnail
Ursh are you excited for Divan's performance at SPA?
-Ursh- thumbnail
^ These two are the only ones I gif on lol i dont use Photoshop so hard for me to make haha
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

off topic but this is on ugly card. I only like it for what it says. This was SOmya's pathetic choice. πŸ˜†  and I agree I become such a pissed off mess if they start giving us like zero YuvAni scenes.

THIS IS SO SEXY

Its really very sexy. 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
AWw how rough n hot.
@card it represents the production house πŸ˜† And Soumya's bad choice is definitely another reason.
-Ursh- thumbnail
^ yes Mehwish I quit YHM too
-Ursh- thumbnail

Wow! I missed that scene okay they look HOT <3
yanks28 thumbnail

They look like real family. Its tough to differentiate between reel and real life when I see them. Yuvraaj and Partima are just like real mom n son.

yes actually among all the bros, Yuvraj resembles Pratima the most...😳 awww
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ursh-

^ These two are the only ones I gif on lol i dont use Photoshop so hard for me to make haha

They look so perfect that they don't need any photoshop 😳
These gifs are so HAWT