|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 77

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

Aww how cute! Your parents seem to be really cute couple. I prefer cleanliness but not like Yuvraaj. He's hilarious.

Yeah my dad's hilarious too 😆 I'm not OCD about hand washing but I have a thing about smell...odor...if someone smells bad or has bad breath, I try to escape them any way I can.
Originally posted by yanks28

Yeah my dad's hilarious too 😆 I'm not OCD about hand washing but I have a thing about smell...odor...if someone smells bad or has bad breath, I try to escape them any way I can.
Yeah I hate odor too. I'm watching the red carpet iv. They're looking Awesome.
Did they get any other awards? Do you know?
I'm not really sure Lopa. These things don't really get confirmed till the day of the awards show. I think the most noteworthy award went to Rajshri 
lets finish this AT today.Anyone up for it? 

lets finish this AT today.Anyone up for it? 
Yes I'm free today. But what to say more
Where's Ray?
Edited by LovelyLopa - 8 years ago
Sahil and Rajshri look hot together. No other pair gives me that feel an emotion that I get from YuvAni 😳 

I want YuvAni remarriage. How long this track will take to finish? I guess at least one and half month

I'm not really sure Lopa. These things don't really get confirmed till the day of the awards show. I think the most noteworthy award went to Rajshri 

She got fav Bahu. She was so thankful to the viewers 😊 
Welcome Rajshri though I couldn't vote for you.

Yes I'm free today. But what to say more
Where's Ray?

I guess Ray will be here soon too.

Sahil and Rajshri look hot together. No other pair gives me that feel an emotion that I get from YuvAni 😳 

I want YuvAni remarriage. How long this track will take to finish? I guess at least one and half month

Not sure about this track but they need to find a way to include as many YuvAni scenes in this track as possible. I want hot scenes. 😆
Yes its great we're getting a lot of YuvAni scenes. I'm really looking forward to their dance on Yuvraaj's birthday.