|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 69

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by yanks28

i have so much content to catch up on from SPA
watch their tellybytes vdo first
Originally posted by -JujuK

Hi there.

What's your name? I'm Juju.

hey im Mehwish. I will add your name soon. 😃 So you watch SSEL?
hi jaanu.. hugs to you too 🤗 really love yuvani/saraj their chem onscreen and bond they share offscreen..❤️ I have my sem exams till june 5th.. so i will hardly be online
Originally posted by sush_

hi jaanu.. hugs to you too 🤗 really love yuvani/saraj their chem onscreen and bond they share offscreen..❤️ I have my sem exams till june 5th.. so i will hardly be online

Sush, exams ke baad aajana. The fact that my SriShank/JaGan fellow fan with whom I bonded for months and months is a YuvAnian/SaRajian is just enough for me to melt...and by the way 3-4 days before you joined this AT...I had this epiphany that you would be joining soon...so when I saw you here, I had a mini freakout. 😆 Proud and happy to have you on board.
Hey Mehwish. Yes I really like SSEL, but I haven't been very active on the forum because of exams. Now that they are done I've decided to join this forum.
Originally posted by -JujuK

Hey Mehwish. Yes I really like SSEL, but I haven't been very active on the forum because of exams. Now that they are done I've decided to join this forum.

Hey 😃 Did you watch today's epi? it's really good. There are some cute YuvAni scenes.
Originally posted by yanks28

Sush, exams ke baad aajana. The fact that my SriShank/JaGan fellow fan with whom I bonded for months and months is a YuvAnian/SaRajian is just enough for me to melt...and by the way 3-4 days before you joined this AT...I had this epiphany that you would be joining soon...so when I saw you here, I had a mini freakout. 😆 Proud and happy to have you on board.
really.. jaan we both have similar tastes.. u know that. I already told u .. soumya reminds of sanchi.. so I stayed away from the show.. since she is out of Birla House.. I can watch the show.. but she is just too sugary to digest now.. I mean itni change suddenly. Today's epi.. yuvi fed su.. I mean awwe.. he was so cute and another noteworthy scene was she introduced herself as suhani srivastav.. jaanu did u write any ffs... os or ss on Yuvani.. I wanna read them.. Its been a while since I have read one especially written by u
No I didn't. IPL Semi Finals are on today. :/
But I really like the current track. Dadi and her philosophy about life is just priceless.
Originally posted by sush_

really.. jaan we both have similar tastes.. u know that. I already told u .. soumya reminds of sanchi.. so I stayed away from the show.. since she is out of Birla House.. I can watch the show.. but she is just too sugary to digest now.. I mean itni change suddenly. Today's epi.. yuvi fed su.. I mean awwe.. he was so cute and another noteworthy scene was she introduced herself as suhani srivastav.. jaanu did u write any ffs... os or ss on Yuvani.. I wanna read them.. Its been a while since I have read one especially written by u

We do 😉 Do you think Sahil is hot too?😆 I love his eyes and smile. Sometimes when he smiles yaar it reminds me of Shashank...shashank is friends with Gaurav btw who's Sharad. 😲😆 Shashank ke toh sab log hi friends hain.

Somya leaving feeels liek a dream. Her change is drastic just like Sanchi's change. She ate up space for Yuvani scenes just like Sanchi did to JaGan.

I loved today's epi, the office feel was a nice change and feeding scene was my fav. Suhani is serious this time abt this relationship issue...time Yuvi thought long and hard about it.
jaanu.. bye now.. I have to go as i have exam tomorrow. GN.. 🤗❤️