|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 54

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sush_

please add me in.. 😊
love the chemistry between the leads..
hi welcome to the AT
Originally posted by yanks28

☺️
aww

I think he wants her back in their room now...but I am glad she didn't agree to return.
yes he does want her back in their room, good she didn't come back yet he has to make her

Anyone there?
sorry was really busy today

He told her it's her room too...and as usual, he was there to tend to her wound...I wish we got a scene of them in the dark...
yeah it was nice he put the medicine etc on her toes

this boy has come a long way. he will wipe her tears eventually...kiss them away like u said.

by the way you all should check out our creations gallery. there's some fab stuff there on SaRaj & YuvAni too. Time you all added siggies to your dabbas...
yes he will kiss her tears away soon but you said it he has long way to go

Pragya is a cry baby actually. Suhani is more of a smiley face.
true pragya cries all the time and I'm glad suhani stopped crying and getting angry at Yuvraj and his brothers for not working
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

The writers are super class unromantic. As if we're asking for french kiss lol. Both of them are at ease to enact simple romantic stuffs for sure.
yes they are so umromantic
Originally posted by sush_

please add me in.. 😊
love the chemistry between the leads..

JAANU? Are u kidding me? this is a dream come true. Add you? I will enshrine youπŸ˜† D u know how much I miss you all? Can u do something to Shanky and bring her here too? I will literally die with happiness. I love u Sush. I love you so much. mwah i missed u so much
Sush i still cannot believe you want to joint the YuvAni AT. Mera dil keh raha tha that you might but seeing you here I am just ...I'm about to cry with happiness...πŸ€—πŸ˜­ I wish i had words to express how much I miss you , Shanky and Santhi...seriously if you manage to bring Shanky here I will kiss your feet.