|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 53

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

Yes it will happen soon.
Your siggi box is very nice. But I don't know how to add siggies. And yes that creation gallery is AWESOME. I was stunned when I 1st saw that.

I can help you out with siggies, no problem. just lemme know when u wanna add them. it's not hard.
Originally posted by yanks28

Pragya is a cry baby actually. Suhani is more of a smiley face.

I'm very pleased to see happy Suhani again. She cried only after knowing the truth. Anyone would've cried.

I'm very pleased to see happy Suhani again. She cried only after knowing the truth. Anyone would've cried.

bold- WORD. πŸ₯±

Ok I'll let you know. Maybe on 2nd June coz that's the last day of my this semester's exams. So it'll be a nice way to celebrate.

theyre taking it realll slowww lol but I think they would both be game for anything. they have superb comfort level. god bless them both MahshALLAH

yes Mashallah just too awesome. Love for SaRaj and YuvAni.

cool beans. πŸ˜ƒ
He told her it's her room too...and as usual, he was there to tend to her wound...I wish we got a scene of them in the dark...
I think he wants her back in their room now...but I am glad she didn't agree to return.
please add me in.. 😊
love the chemistry between the leads..