Suhani Si Ek Ladki

|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 52

SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sona_28

I remember this one I watched it 100 times already .I love their segments.
I'll comment on the one u asked me to .

All their segments are special. I watch these again and again but never get bored.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LovelyLopa

I want a scene like Suhani is crying and very upset. Yuvraaj kisses her tears and comforts her. He will pacify his queen...aww its too much to expect coz his hanky is always with him πŸ˜”

I always wanted this ..no love story is complete without this.I don't why they are being so mean to sahil.sahil can do it 
SM.Lopa thumbnail

🀣

🀣he knows suhani is a cry baby so he keeps it all the time

isn't his hanky a kabab mei haddi πŸ˜† suhani should hide that too inside that chest/safe
sona_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All their segments are special. I watch these again and again but never get bored.[/QUOTE

Me too.and some old episodes too
Fish scene ,sankranthi terrace scene ,get together before the fish scene and so on
iam done with sweet 20 posts so bye for now
She refuses to take his hanky but he forces her so what can do.
kya kya hide karegi.list is long. It's even longer now like phone ,jogging dress,vintage car ,safeπŸ˜•
Edited by sona_28 - 8 years ago

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I want a scene like Suhani is crying and very upset. Yuvraaj kisses her tears and comforts her. He will pacify his queen...aww its too much to expect coz his hanky is always with him πŸ˜”

this boy has come a long way. he will wipe her tears eventually...kiss them away like u said.

by the way you all should check out our creations gallery. there's some fab stuff there on SaRaj & YuvAni too. Time you all added siggies to your dabbas...
yanks28 thumbnail

I remember this one I watched it 100 times already .I love their segments. 
I'll comment on the one u asked me to .

this one is on my list of favs too. 😳 I have too many favs. there's no one like them both on and off screen. their chemistry is the real deal.
yanks28 thumbnail

🀣

🀣 he knows suhani is a cry baby so he keeps it all the time

Pragya is a cry baby actually. Suhani is more of a smiley face.
SM.Lopa thumbnail

I always wanted this ..no love story is complete without this.I don't why they are being so mean to sahil.sahil can do it

The writers are super class unromantic. As if we're asking for french kiss lol. Both of them are at ease to enact simple romantic stuffs for sure.
SM.Lopa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

this boy has come a long way. he will wipe her tears eventually...kiss them away like u said.

by the way you all should check out our creations gallery. there's some fab stuff there on SaRaj & YuvAni too. Time you all added siggies to your dabbas...

Yes it will happen soon.
Your siggi box is very nice. But I don't know how to add siggies. And yes that creation gallery is AWESOME. I was stunned when I 1st saw that.
yanks28 thumbnail

The writers are super class unromantic. As if we're asking for french kiss lol. Both of them are at ease to enact simple romantic stuffs for sure.

theyre taking it realll slowww lol but I think they would both be game for anything. they have superb comfort level. god bless them both MahshALLAH