|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 48

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sona_28

waiting for suhani 's blue dress ...it will be fun to watch the boys getting ready for office .
but I  worried about Dadi..hope she doesn't create problems 

dadi is guaranteed to create problems...i think nwo the problems might be diff...business related matlab the guys may change the company or work in a diff way , they wont meet Dadi's standards maybe they will break away from Birla traditions and Dadi will be pissed
Originally posted by sona_28

He stopped yelling at her.Before it was his frustration that was making him do that .He was given a choice to choose between soumya andsuhani  and he choose  suhani. So I guess he has no complaints, si ni yelling 

he has a soft spot for her plus  here is attraction too , he wont yell at her again. he has accepted she doesnt cheat, shes not greedy and all , he knows shes a wonderful person
another SaRaj segment for SPA

dont forget to comment

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/1040/suhani-si-ek-ladki/video/365150-celebs-all-set-for-spa-2015.htm#7877978
Originally posted by yanks28

another SaRaj segment for SPA

dont forget to comment

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/1040/suhani-si-ek-ladki/video/365150-celebs-all-set-for-spa-2015.htm#7877978

so many segments for SPA... Wow needs to thank IF for sure.
SaRaj must be a dream for the media. They are wwonderful with reporters 
Originally posted by yanks28

SaRaj must be a dream for the media. They are wwonderful with reporters

A big YES. Otherwise other celebrities show too much tantrums. I'm not taking names here. Sahil and Rajshri both of them are down to earth. I wish they never change.
yuvraj is sooo different and unique from the other star plus heroes that it will be very interesting to see yuvraj in those award shows.
actually the entire ssel is very different from the other shows. it like airing on a different channel. maybe the reason is they never promoted ssel.
but i always feel that ssel yuvraj is different and unique.
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

A big YES. Otherwise other celebrities show too much tantrums. I'm not taking names here. Sahil and Rajshri both of them are down to earth. I wish they never change.

yes both of them seem respectful and humble...they dont act like tey expect things to be handed to them on a platter...seems they are in awe of all the fan love too...

BTw lipa, I posted caps of today's terrace scene a few pages back, did u see those? 
i read that discussion about soumya going to office.
i dont think it will be soumya in the birla company.
i think the reson behind this is ankur is doing another show.
and neha is one of the leads of this show.
so that will make sure that only neha goes to office. so even without ankur, they can show neha in office. this maybe the reason i guess.