|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: yanks28

if u think about it, this track is more important than his realization and everything right now...because this will make him a more responsible person...someone more worthy of Suhani...when he starts earning he will spend his own money which he worked for. he may buy her a present out of his own pocket ...not Dadi's wads of cash...so i cant wait to see him work

Even I want to see that...I liked how Suhani said go and earn ,then when he left she said they will line up the managers but will not work.
they are even ready to sell the company. Pratima is right they don't care where they get the money from 
sona_28 thumbnail
Waiting for suhani Birla vs yuvraj birla...let's see how he will deal with her now.
Is SPA this week? 
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sona_28

Iam having hard time typing today ...my phone is no mood😕

I know how that feels
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Even I want to see that...I liked how Suhani said go and earn ,then when he left she said they will line up the managers but will not work.
they are even ready to sell the company. Pratima is right they don't care where they get the money from 

I loved that line "mujhse kyun pooch rahe ho, khud jao aur paisay kamao..." 😉 that;s hot Suhani. assertive wifey tone...I like it. The dialogues were good. That's what I was saying...they will go to any extent
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

I got a weird message that iam spamming😲and iam not allowed to post that quick

that's always happens to me you have to wait for sometime before you can post again
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting for suhani Birla vs yuvraj birla...let's see how he will deal with her now.

Is SPA this week? 

he figured out today that she was behind all that's happened so i wonder what he will do. in th epast he would have yelled at her but i think now he will deal with her more stealthily

SPA is on Sunday but airs in June
sona_28 thumbnail
waiting for suhani 's blue dress ...it will be fun to watch the boys getting ready for office .
but I  worried about Dadi..hope she doesn't create problems 
sona_28 thumbnail

he figured out today that she was behind all that's happened so i wonder what he will do. in th epast he would have yelled at her but i think now he will deal with her more stealthily

oh ok...why so late ? Crazy
sona_28 thumbnail

He stopped yelling at her.Before it was his frustration that was making him do that .He was given a choice to choose between soumya andsuhani  and he choose  suhani. So I guess he has no complaints, si ni yelling 
sona_28 thumbnail
Ok Mehwish got to go.Bye take care.