|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 38

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by pikiiichuu

yeah SP want to promote TSM couple instead coz that show is getting low trps they have solo dance then sahil and rajshri join 

TSM and Manmarziyan are in trouble, promoting them wont do the trick...esp for TSM.
Originally posted by yanks28

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2q9xow_yuvraj-suhani-performance-at-star-parivaar-awards-suhani-si-ek-ladki-exclusive-interview-star-plus_news

here's another interview of them after rehearsals...i think these are from today ...yesterday Rajshri was dressed differently ...these two must be so tired...i guess they rehearse and then go for shooting or maybe shoot then rehearse ...since Rajshri had sindhoor here lol

Yeah she is wearing sindoor here. Aww I love them. I'm watching these vids again and again.
Yeah it looks like Nisha show is ending too SP only care for high trps looks like modern shows are not working with audience
Seriously group performence only 😔 SP only care about business. Those stupid shows are getting so much attention. I want solo performence of YuvAni.
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

Seriously group performence only 😔 SP only care about business. Those stupid shows are getting so much attention. I want solo performence of YuvAni.

i think only the best jodi nominees are performing solo
Originally posted by pikiiichuu

Yeah it looks like Nisha show is ending too SP only care for high trps looks like modern shows are not working with audience
</div><div>

Nisha was good. Nibir are cute. But SP is a monster. I'm happy SSEL's crap story line is doing good with aunties 😆 otherwise they would have shut it too.
I don't know why they keep extending veera so annoyed that story ended long time back 

i think only the best jodi nominees are performing solo

Those jodis also perform on their shows too. But SSEL doesn't even provide dance sequences for YuvAni. They can atleast go for a coffee if not a date

ok ill upload that sometime today and message u as soon as it's uploaded. there's another one in that video too where they text each other at night and piya o re piya plays, u can make something on that too if u want.
Ha OK I will see thanks 
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

Those jodis also perform on their shows too. But SSEL doesn't even provide dance sequences for YuvAni. They can atleast go for a coffee if not a date

no the lack of dances on the show is not SP's fault, that's the writer's and their unromantic writing.