|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 37

Posted: 8 years ago
btw deepika hope u dont mindme asking but why dont u make some gifs on YuvAni scenes sometimes? your gifs are nice, i saw the ones you posted in the creations gallery ...but if video is the issue i can help u out if possible
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2q9xow_yuvraj-suhani-performance-at-star-parivaar-awards-suhani-si-ek-ladki-exclusive-interview-star-plus_news

here's another interview of them after rehearsals...i think these are from today ...yesterday Rajshri was dressed differently ...these two must be so tired...i guess they rehearse and then go for shooting or maybe shoot then rehearse ...since Rajshri had sindhoor here lol
Originally posted by pikiiichuu

today i think we may get that long awaited terrance scene😉
let's hope do
Originally posted by yanks28

these dumb writers have not even begun to scratch the surface yet with yuvani and all that chemistry which saraj have has barely been utilized ...they literally have pools of chemistry

I wish the coreographers utilize their chemistry. Fingers crossed.

btw deepika hope u dont mindme asking but why dont u make some gifs on YuvAni scenes sometimes? your gifs are nice, i saw the ones you posted in the creations gallery ...but if video is the issue i can help u out if possible
 i dnt have much scenes but if u want i can try to make some :)
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

I wish the coreographers utilize their chemistry. Fingers crossed.

chances of that are low...theyre doing a group performance...not romantic.

i dnt have much scenes but if u want i can try to make some :)

make some on their recent scenes ...u remember that one where he tells her his respect for her has grown? hes in a blue kurta there and shes in an orange suit. 😳 i can upload that for u later and send u the video...

make some on their recent scenes ...u remember that one where he tells her his respect for her has grown? hes in a blue kurta there and shes in an orange suit. 😳 i can upload that for u later and send u the video...
yeah i love that one colouring is a dream in that scene he is not wearing white i have issues when they are wearing white or yellow lol ok PM me i will try to do some 

chances of that are low...theyre doing a group performance...not romantic.
yeah SP want to promote TSM couple instead coz that show is getting low trps they have solo dance then sahil and rajshri join 

yeah i love that one colouring is a dream in that scene he is not wearing white i have issues when they are wearing white or yellow lol ok PM me i will try to do some 

ok ill upload that sometime today and message u as soon as it's uploaded. there's another one in that video too where they text each other at night and piya o re piya plays, u can make something on that too if u want.