|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 34

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

Aww thanks ☺️ but not more than you.
aww thanks

Same here wishing the same. I read your ff today. It was truly brilliant. The way you projected YuvAni is unparallel with what we get on screen.

I truly wish we got something we all could praise the same way you all praise my FFs. It makes me happy but sad at the same time...we certainly have actors capable enough to portray all of that

yes lovely eyes. Then she'll get busy in her own work but Yuvraaj will be keep on staring her. Suddenly he will realize and will feel shy. That could be a nice progress from his part.

CVs and progress...only 1 step of progress per month if we get lucky πŸ˜† one 5 min scene per week if we are luckier...this week we have been waiting for that terrace scene and now it's Friday ...what a long wait.
Originally posted by yanks28

can we all decide on a time to come online ...so all of us can be here at once? I am available after the episode till midnight i guess and th rest of u?
im herte only but its so boring here on the forum all dead no life
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

because there isn't enough of Yuvani and apparently some ppl like zainy went on holidays πŸ˜† the rest of us are rotting away here on the forum. i have an exam at the end of May but im still trying
i guess only the best jodi nominees have solo performances and the rest will be a part of that group number. sucks for us. stupid star plus , bas***ds 

I truly wish we got something we all could praise the same way you all praise my FFs. It makes me happy but sad at the same time...we certainly have actors capable enough to portray all of that
yes I know what I mean

CVs and progress...only 1 step of progress per month if we get lucky πŸ˜† one 5 min scene per week if we are luckier...this week we have been waiting for that terrace scene and now it's Friday ...what a long wait.
yes true
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

aww so very sad

because there isn't enough of Yuvani and apparently some ppl like zainy went on holidays πŸ˜† the rest of us are rotting away here on the forum. i have an exam at the end of May but im still trying
yeah so very sad