|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 33

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

seriously very sad. Let me tell you a very funny incident. I was appointed in the OT. Being a 1st year madical student I was more dumb than a nurse. The patient was sleeping and I was browsing net. A very funny post on Dadi's love for Soumya made me ROFL.
OMG I got scolded from the in charge doctor πŸ˜†
my YuvAni craze is actually affecting my real life. But I just love them and don't care what others think.

LOL khullam khulla pyaar karo, kisi se na darro πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you're really something Lopa but what time are you at home? Try to come online only when you're home. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by yanks28

haha but we all need to find a time when all of us will be online...so we can spam together
yes good idea I hope more and more people come online

hmmm well hopefully we can catch you

Same here wishing the same. I read your ff today. It was truly brilliant. The way you projected YuvAni is unparallel with what we get on screen.

awww both have such lovely eyes. i wish she scolds him badly and he looks at her sadly πŸ˜† how cute would that be?
that would be awesome

Same here wishing the same. I read your ff today. It was truly brilliant. The way you projected YuvAni is unparallel with what we get on screen.
the FFs are awesome

Yuvraaj baby's eyes need Suhani nanny's special treatment lol. I want to see that. I want him to get lost in her eyes.
yeah that would be nice

seriously very sad. Let me tell you a very funny incident. I was appointed in the OT. Being a 1st year madical student I was more dumb than a nurse. The patient was sleeping and I was browsing net. A very funny post on Dadi's love for Soumya made me ROFL.
my YuvAni craze is actually affecting my real life. But I just love them and don't care what others think.
omg you are so cute

LOL khullam khulla pyaar karo, kisi se na darro πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you're really something Lopa but what time are you at home? Try to come online only when you're home. πŸ˜›

I reach at 6 to 6:15pm at home. ssel is actually my snacks time lol. After that I have to resume study so it gets difficult. But anyways I'll try to be here more. I love this place too.
Originally posted by rbb1

omg you are so cute

Aww thanks ☺️ but not more than you.
Originally posted by rbb1

that would be awesome

yes lovely eyes. Then she'll get busy in her own work but Yuvraaj will be keep on staring her. Suddenly he will realize and will feel shy. That could be a nice progress from his part.