Suhani Si Ek Ladki

|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 28

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I like pratima's scene with Yuvraj in her room. I'm glad Pratima is worried about their future 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope we will get some good scenes tomorrow precap looks promising. 
I watched some old episodes from December and Jan  yesterday. miss those days.
I don't know what happened to these people. It's ok now but I miss yuvraj and suhani 's masti.
I miss that talkative and filmy suhani 
sona_28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

but the guys are definitely gonna work though this much I know and they will work at the Birla company and Suhani will go there too so they can at least create a pseudo professional environment for a couple of epis . I wanna see Yuvraj in a suit I mean Sahil is the f*king lead cant they give him a suit? 🥱

Sahil looks handsome in suits..yes even I think the boys will work but not like how they show in other shows .not too serious track just some episodes and then later just showing they are in office or going to office or business trips. 
yanks28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sona_28

Hope we will get some good scenes tomorrow precap looks promising. 

I watched some old episodes from December and Jan  yesterday. miss those days.
I don't know what happened to these people. It's ok now but I miss yuvraj and suhani 's masti.
I miss that talkative and filmy suhani 

december and january were amazing yaar thats when i became an ssel addict. 😆 they need to concentrate on their love track for m more than 1 episode...we need long scenes for them...the trps are so high so why cant they give us what we want now? i want him to try to win her back. i mean she doesnt even live in their room anymore.
sona_28 thumbnail
Definitely not like manmarziyan. ..that show is mostly in office environment .started watching it recently. it's good
yanks28 thumbnail

Sahil looks handsome in suits..yes even I think the boys will work but not like how they show in other shows .not too serious track just some episodes and then later just showing they are in office or going to office or business trips. 

Yeah I just want 1 good week of that career track with some office scenes. I hope they show some business parties... want to see Suhani on Yuvraj's arm at those parties.
yanks28 thumbnail

Definitely not like manmarziyan. ..that show is mostly in office environment .started watching it recently. it's good

oh yeah i dont need it to  be like Manmarziyan..like 1 office scene a week would be nice...at least show us they have a routine... but this Manmarziyan has very low ratings by SP standards...they need high trp
sona_28 thumbnail
Me too I got addicted during that time..loved all the parties ,festivals everything. one of my favorites iss suhani and saurabh's scene on the terrace 
yanks28 thumbnail

Me too I got addicted during that time..loved all the parties ,festivals everything. one of my favorites iss suhani and saurabh's scene on the terrace 

back then they used to show us long scenes of them almost daily...i wouldn't even expecting any but they would surprise us...I loved the various dances we got once upon a time. ithe last time they dance together was new years. 🥱😕😡 Holi doesnt count since it was just everyone going crazy...
sona_28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

oh yeah i dont need it to  be like Manmarziyan..like 1 office scene a week would be nice...at least show us they have a routine... but this Manmarziyan has very low ratings by SP standards...they need high trp

it's new and too confusing right now.they started dragging the track.
even I don't want it to be like manmarziyan. ..one show is enough