Suhani Si Ek Ladki

|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rbb1

yes nice precap

precap was good..hope something happens tomorrow. 
by the time yuvraj realizes his love for suhani, Sahil and Rajshri will get old  and us too.
I bet they will drag it until their anniversary. ..slowest love story.
and I don't understand why is soumya showing  so much interest in BH matters. She told suhani to keep  her updated😲 but why
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sona_28

precap was good..hope something happens tomorrow. 
by the time yuvraj realizes his love for suhani, Sahil and Rajshri will get old  and us too.
I bet they will drag it until their anniversary. ..slowest love story.
and I don't understand why is soumya showing  so much interest in BH matters. She told suhani to keep  her updated😲 but why

really are u suspecting somya? omg what do u think she's up to? 😲😲 God not again!
sona_28 thumbnail
No mehwish. .I don't think soumya will become  bad.but why r they showing her so interested in BH. U know our cv's they just show some scenes that don't make sense sometime s.😕
sona_28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

i want romance *cries*

in our dreams ðŸ¤¢ they r just starving us
yanks28 thumbnail

No mehwish. .I don't think soumya will become  bad.but why r they showing her so interested in BH. U know our cv's they just show some scenes that don't make sense sometime s.😕

oh 😆 episode is loading slowly so ive barely watched like 7 minutes of it...yeah the writers do inexplicable things. notice how theyve sidelined the love track once again
yanks28 thumbnail
but u know Sona jab in logon ne career track ka bedaa utha hi liya hai then i want them to do full justice to it. I want to see office environment, the right sets, i want thie Birlas to dress like businessmen and act professional. I dont want some half baked career track. I hope Yuvraj becomes a big success...
sona_28 thumbnail

oh 😆 episode is loading slowly so ive barely watched like 7 minutes of it...yeah the writers do inexplicable things. notice how theyve sidelined the love track once again

they have limit on yuvraj 's progress and romantic scenes😆.one scene per week not exceeding 5 mins and one 😆behavioral change per month
sona_28 thumbnail

but u know Sona jab in logon ne career track ka bedaa utha hi liya hai then i want them to do full justice to it. I want to see office environment, the right sets, i want thie Birlas to dress like businessmen and act professional. I dont want some half baked career track. I hope Yuvraj becomes a big success...

I don't think we will get  all that. .it was always about suhani and Birla house and will  be.
yanks28 thumbnail

they have limit on yuvraj 's progress and romantic scenes😆.one scene per week not exceeding 5 mins and one 😆behavioral change per month

LOL @ one behavioral change per month that's hilarious and SO right. OMG they give us YuvAni scenes like they're doing a big favor for us...bohot bada ahsan kar rahe hain. I wish we got one totally romantic episode. 😭
yanks28 thumbnail

I don't think we will get  all that. .it was always about suhani and Birla house and will  be.

but the guys are definitely gonna work though this much I know and they will work at the Birla company and Suhani will go there too so they can at least create a pseudo professional environment for a couple of epis . I wanna see Yuvraj in a suit I mean Sahil is the f*king lead cant they give him a suit? 🥱