|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by pikiiichuu

Epi was OK safe got stolen well not really suhani did it and I think pratima knows mekha and rags go to suhani's house  seems like we may get two yuvani scenes tomorrow coz I didn't see the Terrance scene they showed on SBS 

LOL why did RagMen go to Suhani's house? I have been waiting for that terrace scene for more than a week now
Originally posted by sona_28

I did and I liked the episode mehwish. .πŸ˜†these  Birlas are crazy people. They have financial problems and they want to party and do shopping. 
Loved Pratima today .she was so cute pretending not knowing about the safe.
saw the rehearsals for the awards...I liked bhabho and the lady in blue suit I think she is from manmarziyan.they both were amazing. Looking forward 

yeah Pratima is super cute when she tries to hide stuff. πŸ˜† Seems like a funny episode...will watch it now. I saw rehearsals too but I wanted a romantic performance for SaRaj πŸ˜•
Originally posted by sona_28

did you see the SBS segment about the auction. .the commentary was hilarious. he said dadi is young but Dada is oldπŸ˜†.he called Birla boys nikattu and nikamme πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yup saw it and I posted it too πŸ˜† hilarious segment. i enjoyed the commentary too...Suhani is pulling out all the stops to get these freaks to start working...and that dada ji pic with Dadi was a joke WTH?? He looked at least 25 years older than herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by yanks28

anyone saw the episode? my sp isnt working today
I watched bits and pieces

@Deepika- me too. im excited and cannot wait for SaRaj stuff from SPA
it should be good

Read the wu the precap is a yuvani scene suhani helps yuvaj get something out of his eye looks she looks nice in that green suit
yes nice precap

Epi was OK safe got stolen well not really suhani did it and I think pratima knows mekha and rags go to suhani's houseseems like we may get two yuvani scenes tomorrow coz I didn't see the Terrance scene they showed on SBS
Ragini told Menka are unbelievable

LOL why did RagMen go to Suhani's house? I have been waiting for that terrace scene for more than a week now
God knows why they went there lol let's hope we get the terrace scene soon

yup saw it and I posted it too πŸ˜† hilarious segment. i enjoyed the commentary too...Suhani is pulling out all the stops to get these freaks to start working...and that dada ji pic with Dadi was a joke WTH?? He looked at least 25 years older than herπŸ˜†
lol suhani has a lot of work to do before these buys start working
Yeah they tried to show that dadi used botox through out her lifeπŸ˜†.crazy