|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjanaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: yanks28

Why have a company which you cannot even stand behind? It's so irresponsible I guess Dadi does this so that even if something goes wrong they cant be blamed since others did the work...but then why have your name attached to a company when the ppl carrying those names aren't involved at all??? Also what have the bros studied in school/college/university? Do they have degrees? They must since they're rich and can afford an education.

They have degrees I think it is all Dadi's ego. Why were Rags and Menka scared about SaNuj going to office? They are a really weird family.. ðŸ˜†
sanjanaxx thumbnail

they need to have some dances and dreams sequences or something and they can show he takes her for dinner but she thinks it's a normal outing but for him it means something diff like a date

That would be nice..  If the Cv's show scenes like these trp would be very high and people would disregard the illogical scenes too.. 

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Guys can you please not quoet so many posts
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yuvani_fan

They have degrees I think it is all Dadi's ego. Why were Rags and Menka scared about SaNuj going to office? They are a really weird family.. ðŸ˜†

I think they were alarmed because Sanuj listened to Suhani and at this rate all will have to listen to Suhani...they didn'tlike the fact that Sanuj do whatever Suhani says
yanks28 thumbnail
That would be nice..  If the Cv's show scenes like these trp would be very high and people would disregard the illogical scenes too.. 

but they don't. this is a really unromantic show I guess once he realizes he loves her, he will become more romantic...but they need to show more accidental romance too...this show is lacking that oomph...some color and festivities are needed like parties and functions...
yanks28 thumbnail
@YuvAni-Fan- what's your name hun? And are you on Twitter? We need to tweet for some romance I think
sanjanaxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbb1

Guys can you please not quoet so many posts

Yeah sorry ðŸ˜› I'm on my phone so it's getting very hard to type.  ðŸ˜†
sanjanaxx thumbnail

@YuvAni-Fan- what's your name hun? And are you on Twitter? We need to tweet for some romance I think

I have an account on Twitter Sanjana Rathod.. I followed you a few days before
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yuvani_fan

I have an account on Twitter Sanjana Rathod.. I followed you a few days before

oh so that's you! 😃 awesome. ill tag you in some tweets later...so RT me
sanjanaxx thumbnail

oh so that's you! 😃 awesome. ill tag you in some tweets later...so RT me