Suhani Si Ek Ladki

|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rbb1

yeah Yuvani scene was nice, omg I knew it Pankaj was going to put his house and job on the line, when he asked for his wife's approval I knew he was doing something like that

Now lets see what fruits this sacrifice yields. I wanna see the boys actually working
yanks28 thumbnail

The Star Parivaar Awards 2015 will be held on 17 May at The National Sports Club of India (NSCI) in Mumbai. The awards will be aired on Star Plus in June.
sanjanaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

We got a tiny YuvAni scene at the end

And Pankaj has put his job and his home on the line for the Birlas but Dadi is still Dadi ...

YuvAni Scene was nice.. I'm loving Yuvi's expressions these days.. He looks so lovesick.. 
sanjanaxx thumbnail

Now lets see what fruits this sacrifice yields. I wanna see the boys actually working

Seems like it is going to happen they are heading that way.. I liked how Yuvraj was the first one to agree with Suhani..
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yuvani_fan

Seems like it is going to happen they are heading that way.. I liked how Yuvraj was the first one to agree with Suhani..

I think he got bored too and needed some change in his life. I wanna know what's the true story , how did Dadi keep them all from working all this while...did they all truly believe they make others work and can never work themselves?
yanks28 thumbnail

YuvAni Scene was nice.. I'm loving Yuvi's expressions these days.. He looks so lovesick.. 

Yeah he definitely is but their scenes need to be longer and I want some cliched scenes for them too , some of these scenes they write for them seem they are romance but with tonnes of effort...they need something naturally romantic like he just watches her while shes working
sanjanaxx thumbnail

I think he got bored too and needed some change in his life. I wanna know what's the true story , how did Dadi keep them all from working all this while...did they all truly believe they make others work and can never work themselves?

I agree with what you said in the other post Dadi is a stubborn b****.. I don't get how they could trust some one else to run their company and are so hesitant to even pay a visit at least once? They really need to give a good explanation for this. 
sanjanaxx thumbnail

Yeah he definitely is but their scenes need to be longer and I want some cliched scenes for them too , some of these scenes they write for them seem they are romance but with tonnes of effort...they need something naturally romantic like he just watches her while shes working

Yeah I don't get their definition of romance. They show only falls and catches hope they show some good scenes now
yanks28 thumbnail

I agree with what you said in the other post Dadi is a stubborn b****.. I don't get how they could trust some one else to run their company and are so hesitant to even pay a visit at least once? They really need to give a good explanation for this. 

Why have a company which you cannot even stand behind? It's so irresponsible I guess Dadi does this so that even if something goes wrong they cant be blamed since others did the work...but then why have your name attached to a company when the ppl carrying those names aren't involved at all??? Also what have the bros studied in school/college/university? Do they have degrees? They must since they're rich and can afford an education.
yanks28 thumbnail

Yeah I don't get their definition of romance. They show only falls and catches hope they show some good scenes now

they need to have some dances and dreams sequences or something and they can show he takes her for dinner but she thinks it's a normal outing but for him it means something diff like a date