Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

The Fragrance Of My Heart #FF (part 2.....pg3) (Page 3)

nimarious Goldie
nimarious
nimarious

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Congo for new story rasuu ...interesting concept...wonderful start...eagerly waiting for manan hot scenes lol...plz do continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rassu20

Rassu20 Senior Member
Rassu20
Rassu20

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Guys I'm sorry cause I won't be writing any hot scenes in this. For that you'll can look up to my other ff. This is all about emotions and soulful love. This going to be something deep.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RanKatDeepRanvani86

RanKatDeepRan Goldie
RanKatDeepRan
RanKatDeepRan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Very excited 
It seems like a painfull and emotional story
Cant wait Day Dreaming

Rassu20

Rassu20 Senior Member
Rassu20
Rassu20

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Nandini and I were in the airport heading to Mangalore to visit Ams. We had been planning this surprise visit for a while now but now was when we had time. The reason for this was that I had to still get into the good books of Ams. We both were very excited and I had no limits to my joy looking at Nandini's happiness.
We tried to go to Ams' house as soon as possible after we reached Mangalore. There were so many people in the house when we reached there. I thought that this was normal as Ams is a music teacher but we got to know the real reason after we went to meet Ams.
I couldn't believe my eyes, Ams was on the bed in a critical condition and everyone looked tensed. On spotting Nandini and me, she called us towards her and started speaking with Nandini while I stood a little far away from them. After a while everyone started leaving the room, even Nandini, so I followed her out but someone came behind me and told me that Ams wanted to speak to me alone so I went in and say beside her saying nothing.
"You want to know why I'm ill?" Ams spoke first. I was surprised at the strange question which was directed towards me at the very first instance. I just nodded in response.
"I got a heart attack one night back thinking about Nandini's future." She said with some disappointment in her voice.
"But you don't need to worry, I'll be there beside her always, her future will be fine, it will be perfect." I replied instantly.
"But that's what I fear the most Manik. You're not right for Nandini, I'm scared for her future which has you in it." She snapped at me with some unknown emotion. I just sat there unable to think of any reply.
"Manik, I have been told I won't live longer. I want you to promise me that you will move out of Nandini's life before my last breath. Do this if you really love her and if you want me to have a peaceful death." She said and closed her eyes.
I walked out of their not knowing what to do next. Should I fulfill Ams' last wish it should I be with Nandini? But after a deep thought I thought that may be Ams was right, may be I was not the guy for Nandini. This doubt had been in me for quite sometime now, but i never let it come to the front. But today, I need to accept it, that I am not worthy of Nandini, she deserves a better person than me. I didn't speak to Nandini for the rest of that day because I was scared that seeing her I would change my decision.
I left Mangalore that night without informing anyone. On reaching Mumbai, I made up some lie and told Nyonika that I want to go to London and study Business and settle there. Might be she was happy or something, but she didn't question me further and she sent me here. All this happened in one night and I didn't inform even my friends.
I never contacted them since and now, I'm rotting in hell.
After I finish drinking, I somehow manage to go to my bedroom and throw myself onto the bed and doze off awaiting for the boring morning to come.

So this is the second part. Please tell if you liked it and if I should continue it.
PS: No offense meant anywhere

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

rakshitha9630Joan4loveYo_12Lucky12825angelsunshine07simply16unzelalavina1612urbabieksh_nDivyasaxenaanjalivarmaManan_obsessionQueenOfHellsunset17aparnainboxkash321Hasi-Pani1sharon.babumusicialtiemini_mananRanKatDeepRanvani86NAVYA64manya_189

RanKatDeepRan Goldie
RanKatDeepRan
RanKatDeepRan

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Continue, will properly review once my exams are finished 

Rassu20

ritikasingh_85 Senior Member
ritikasingh_85
ritikasingh_85

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
It was awesome ClapClap
starting at sad note 
come up soon LOLLOL
well a request can u please give 1 chapter ever day CryCry

Rassu20

angelsunshine07 Groupbie
angelsunshine07
angelsunshine07

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Wow it's beautiful something different yet emotional it's hard to read Manan separation but I know smethng big yet shocking twist coming Wink so just waiting. N cont soon nice update good job rasso

Rassu20

aparnainbox Senior Member
aparnainbox
aparnainbox

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Finally you updated!! Oh I hate Ams!! Pls bring manan together.. Let it be emotional but bring them together. Continue soon.. You are on holidays Rasu. So better update the ff everyday Wink

Rassu20

Go to top