KaYa - New pic (courtesy: sony) - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Lol.. btw.. my answer: They're both nautankiis.. (Remember Dr.Ramprasad Pandey and the seksy nurse) πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ
Malika, actually the love is starting to bloom.. They have not exactly come to a stand to have a correct back-hug! 
But for the starting its an awesome-twosome pic!☺️
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

This looks really adorable! πŸ˜†
The way he is trying to lean down to her height with his other hand on her shoulder for balance. <3

I think he's already sitting on a stool or something, and Ananya is standing... And the hand on her shoulder is not for balance but an actual deliberate hand...πŸ˜‰
Ohhh God! I'm lovin it!☺️πŸ€ͺ
Very romantic pic! Kaya looks so cool in it. πŸ˜³β€οΈ
Thanks for sharing! 
Originally posted by Fantasia_junkie

Hahaha... That is such a cute picture!! 
@ Malika : naughty girl.. you lent an entirely different meaning to the picture.. πŸ˜‰
Who's complaining though.. Certainly not hopeless romantics like us.. πŸ˜›

lollzzz...pls dont blame me the innocent chap hun! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Ab who asked mr sharma to lean on her like that...I mean just look at their upper bodies clung together β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† And there are some other observations too which I cant disclose here 😳
^ Thanks so much Muks! They look Adorabs!
sooo cute ! poor girl will never be able to come out of her teenday's crush if kabir continues to charm her this way !
Nice pic! They are adorable πŸ˜³ 
Oh this is an old thread 
I thought some new KaYa pic lol
Ohh shit ... I am m8ssing Kaya together in sucha reporting and romantic avatar ... love them .