•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Should we use a hashtag on Twitter and Instagram mentioning The CVS to bring ISHVEER together sooner rather than later ! With no offending just pressurizing politely ! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Please get agreed on a uni-hashtag and we'll start trending with a lot of majority of ISHVEERIANS on Twitter and insta ! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†Edited by Ishveer-lover - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -RadzLuvShakti

Great Idea...😃
Limit has been crossed by CVS.and they don't know what we exactly could do !😡😡
yea do anything you can so IshVeer get married ! 
U said that in 2-3 weeks ishani wl b back to RV's place n claim her rights.. Now u r asking us to spam..? So u got to kw that ishveer wl not happen? WTH
Originally posted by MrsShaktiArora

U said that in 2-3 weeks ishani wl b back to RV's place n claim her rights.. Now u r asking us to spam..? So u got to kw that ishveer wl not happen? WTH
Would you please elaborate what you are trying to say ?
Originally posted by MrsShaktiArora

I sticked to my words and am still sticking ! But When I said it there wasn't the angle of Trp's ! Btw , You just hope story isn't changed by the CVS ! If it hasn't changed then all will be the same !
Btw , The one spoiler of TOI is giving me positive vibes and indicating that the story isn't changed!