Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Donny thank you so much for updating in spite of being traveling more appreciated ..unfortunately I couldn't watch the videos ( not my usual problem only slow network will inshallah watch them at some point ) but as usual I enjoyed reading the WU and I'm so glad you did it the old way, in details and emotions and personal notes.. one of the reasons I enjoy your post is that I can see you enjoy and having fun doing it ..so welcome back
the last segment is the one I was waiting for and at last I get my confirmation so after the episode I'm gonna do a happy dance daily in the AT for a week and you all are invited to join my party
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Hi Donny thank you so much for updating in spite of being traveling more appreciated ..unfortunately I couldn't watch the videos ( not my usual problem only slow network will inshallah watch them at some point ) but as usual I enjoyed reading the WU and I'm so glad you did it the old way, in details and emotions and personal notes.. one of the reasons I enjoy your post is that I can see you enjoy and having fun doing it ..so welcome back
the last segment is the one I was waiting for and at last I get my confirmation so after the episode I'm gonna do a happy dance daily in the AT for a week and you all are invited to join my party

Today's update was only for you. I read one of your posts about missing out on some translations a few days back.

So, I had time and I decided to do today in detail for you...
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abhi questions Tanu that does he seem a fool to her? or a kid? 😆 He says to her that when he got married to Pragya they decided that they will meet up and everything but they won't cross their limits (meaning they won't be having any physical relationship). Further, he says that he did come to her on his wedding night but nothing happened between them and they only talked and shared each others feelings, then how the HELL did she get pregnant???? 😲👏

Donny **hugs** ty so much for all the updates!
Say what??!! This news was seriously amazing, I'm jaw droppingly impressed that Abhi chose not to sleep with Tanu. 😆

Question: Yeh papa papa kaun hai,  yeh papa papa?!