Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sun29

seriously girls do not hurt yourself over this show or the impending doom..coz whatever we may predict..the writers are going to give an extremely foolish reason and conclusion to the track...and within another couple of episodes they will forget everything about it and move on...

not worth inducing a migraine...expect the worst and be surprised if they give you anything better...

Exactly!

Not worth it AT ALL.
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ronitfan

If it is misunderstanding then people will lose all remaining connect with Nachiket and Ragini :( 
Has to be a forced/emotional blackmailed misunderstanding.. 

you know even if its a misunderstanding with R not trusting him and N going away i'll still tolerate it. I'll just convince myself that more than them, their haters are at fault for planning all this. 

but cheating is not acceptable at all. and so is marriage with other people. Their beautiful bond will get damaged like this beyond repair. 
Edited by Filza. - 8 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Filza.

you know even if its a misunderstanding with R not trusting him and N going away i'll still tolerate it. I'll just convince myself that more than them, their haters are at fault for planning all this. 

but cheating is not acceptable at all. and so is marriage not other people. Their beautiful bond will get damaged like this beyond repair. 

Absolutely.. 

Cheating is not excusable at all!
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Am I the only one not getting the logic here?

Neil accepted to do a DNA not because he had indeed an affair with that girl but just to give a proof to Ragini who needed it.
Now if that guy is coming n claiming the opposite n Ragini believes this man after 15 yrs of MU where they ruin their lives n that of their children, then it is better than NeiRa part ways n stay away from each other. Neil can't spend his life giving proofs to a wife who jumps to conclusion at the drop of a hat...

Totally agree with you 

Ragini every time jump on conclusion with half knowledge 

Either it be neil or Nishi or arav

It's no relation can work without trust

And here both mature Cople with 5 kids are behaving like this

They nor once thinking about there kids
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sampa,
Aarav is wrong in what he is doing. Ragini did not want him to stop studying as she does realise that education is the backbone of the middle class.

Aarav wanted to do business with Nachiket's help. Then why is he going and takign money from Babu Bhai, when his Father is ready to help him and has also spoken to him about the same?

What is Ragini supposed to do for that idiot Aarav? Gift wrap Shilpa and give her to Aarav? In fact, I think what she is doign is right over here. Sicne she knows that Shilpa likes Ranbir, it's wise on her part to stay away from this jumble of emotions.

And now she will be in deep financial crisis because of that idiot Aarav ...